• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Cracker Tray: The Perfect Addition to Your Kitchen | Shop Now!

In summary, the cracker tray is a great way to organize your kitchen and make it look nicer. It can be used for holding coffee or snacks, or for displaying jewelry or candles.
rennea
Gold Member
I LOVE it!!! I am going to have to purchase a few of these. I just received my SAT today and the first thing I did was put my tray next to my stove where I keep all my oils and vinegars etc. It makes an excellent tray for them and a beautiful addition to my counter. I think I am going to need at least 4 more. LOL!!

I am also going to use my med bamboo platter in the middle of my table to put my cream and sugar etc on when I have company.

Can you tell that I love our bamboo????:blushing:

What a great use idea, Rennea! I love it, too.

I love our bamboo too! It looks so nice in my kitchen. I love these new platters--lightweight and beautiful! :)Any more ideas on uses for the cracker tray? I love it!

I love it too! It looks great on my counters!

Individual coffee and sweet tray.

Jewelry tray on your dresser or night stand.

I think it'll be great for soap bottles, etc. next to the sink. Or bottles and tubes (lotions, perfume, etc.) in the bathroom.

I am using my medium tray to hold a Japanese tea pot and cups. They came with a flimsy painted metal tray and now they look SO classy on our bamboo!

My husband wanted the set because he likes Sake and he thought the cups would be perfect. I found him a white set with the Japanese figures for Love on it and next to that large one is a smaller printing that translates to something like "eternal love". We only put two of the cups with it (more romantic with 2 than 4).

I love your ideas for the cracker tray - I can see that I need several too!

I think I'll do an arrangement on my coffee table with the large bamboo tray, trifle bowl with candle in it and maybe some flowers or something around it.

I am loving these ideas!!!!!!

Now I have to get a few too....lol

I love mine too I can't wait to show it off! I love all these smart ideas!

It nicely hold a pan of brownies made from the new square pan. I cut them into 12 pieces and stacked them nicely on it! I showed off my new bamboo last night for superbowl. The guys weren't too impressed, but I loved my set up! LOL

I use the cracker tray for my grinders (I only earned SAT Level 2). When I get my bamboo bowls I plan on having one of them in the middle to hold something (I'm not sure what). I don't care for the look of the grinder stand but I know it will sell either way. I can just use the cracker tray and let people know of the multi function. :)

Great ideas! I think that's one of my fave new products. I do love having the grinder stand too.

I put the grinders on it as well- in the middle of our table- and put 3 cranberry candles in the middle of them.

I used mine to serve my sliders for the Superbowl.

I am thinking of putting it on the back of my toilet with some candles in it. Did u see on the use and care though where it says "not made for candles."

jrstephens said:
I used mine to serve my sliders for the Superbowl.

I am thinking of putting it on the back of my toilet with some candles in it. Did u see on the use and care though where it says "not made for candles."

As long as you don't let the candles burn right down it should be alright.

WOW I totally love these ideas!! I like the Grinders with it on the table, add one of the snack bowls for my Sweetener packets and I am good to go. And Beth, my mom made me a Japanese Tea set when she used to ceramics about, Oh wow, 30 years ago! And I love the idea of using the medium tray to display and use it! Mom will be so happy to see it being used again! THANK YOU for the ideas!

I have apples on my table in the medium bowl. Cute!

chefann said:
I think it'll be great for soap bottles, etc. next to the sink. Or bottles and tubes (lotions, perfume, etc.) in the bathroom.

You'll probably want to be careful to wipe up the excess water though. It says not to let the bamboo soak in water, so I'm assuming the puddling of water might do some damage.

Great ideas ... I thought it was pretty too but had no idea what to do with it.I think I am going to put my grinders/most used spices on it and get rid of that ugly towel.

Does the grinder stand fit IN the Cracker tray?

What is the Bamboo Cracker Tray made of?

The Bamboo Cracker Tray is made of natural bamboo, a sustainable and eco-friendly material.

How many sections does the tray have?

The Bamboo Cracker Tray has 5 sections, perfect for separating different types of crackers or dips.

Is the tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Cracker Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What are the dimensions of the tray?

The Bamboo Cracker Tray measures 13.5 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 1 inch in height.

Can this tray be used for anything other than crackers?

Yes, the Bamboo Cracker Tray can also be used for serving fruits, veggies, or other appetizers. It can also be used as a decorative piece for displaying small items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefbilyeu
  • Products and Tips
Replies