1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Layered Athenian Cheese Spread?

1. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

...page 10 of Celebrate cookbook.
    Anyone made this? I was thinking of making it for an open house tomorrow.
    What do you serve with it? any crackers? or anything other than crackers? I have the Large Platter - Simple Additions. I want it to look festive! I will be with other vendors... Mary Kay, Creative Memories, TUPPERWARE!! PartyLite, Usborne Books, and Jewelry... I want my table to look great! I know our Simple Additions will look beautiful!!! With Tupperware being there they have some similar things, serving platters, etc I want to have something beautiful on the Simple Additions!
    Thanks for your thoughts!
    Nicole
    everyone puts their Cons. #....so here's mine! #224021
    www.pamperedchef.biz/getpampered2
    email: getpampered2@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2005
  2. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Definitely this spread - it is wonderful and very festive! If you can find the holiday shaped crackers, they would be pretty - or if you have the time - use the bread tubes and make the shaped french bread - cut and then toast them. Do you have the carafe? I like to do spiced cider in this. Buy a gallon of cider and add 2 TBS of our Cinnamon Blend and let it simmer on your stove. The whole house will smell yummy and you can keep some in the carafe and get little insulated paper cups for them to sip while they shop! Use the small bowl and caddy for your business cards or little hand outs. Good Luck - sounds like a great idea!

Nov 11, 2005
  3. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Great thanks for the quick reply!
    I'm on my way out the door to go to the grocery store now!
    Thanks again
    nicole

Nov 11, 2005
  4. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I just made it - - oh looks sooooo GOOD! Tastes even better! Serve with fancy crackers. mmmm. Wish I had the large platter, will look FABULOUS!

Nov 11, 2005
  5. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

I made it, and it was a hit!!
    It was so simple, that I was telling people the recipe from my memory! I'm pretty bad about that...not making them buy the cookbook!
    I had Snowflake shaped Ritz crackers, and put the spread in the upper left corner of the SA Lg Platter, it looked sooo pretty! The green Spinach and the red peppers on the white platter! Perfect for holiday time!
    Just make sure you sqeeze the spinach good and PAT THE PEPPERS good.. I really thought I patted it good, but it still "bled"... but no one except me seemed to notice or care!

Nov 13, 2005
  6. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

This was a HUGE hot at the fundraising shopping boutie today! I put it on parchment paper (to absorb any wetness) on top of my chillzanne rectangle (kepp it cold for 5 hours!!!) inside the rectangle woven & just spread the crackers at the other side of the rectangle! Yum! I shared recipe ingredients not amounts, said if they emailed me (take my card) I'd be happy to share the recipe, or to come over and show them and their friends how to make it! I booked 2 shows and sold one Celebrates cookbook!

Nov 13, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted