• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Survive the Ultimate Party?!

In summary, most of the people who came to DH's Fantasy Football get-together have already left. The food was a hit, and the new chip and dip was especially popular.
kam
Staff member
WOW. We just had DH's Fantasy Football get-together (we have a little awards banquet Superbowl Saturday) and we had 19 people and eveyone has finally left!

I am really tired (and a little tipsy :)).

We had Beef Enchilada Casserole (from 29 minutes) - it was a hit! DH hates it so I loved making it and getting to have some!
Stuffed Shells, Cheesy Potatoes, Garlic Bites, Pizza Melts, Chicken Wing Dip, Cheese & Crackers, Chips, Dip etc.

I did do the cream cheese and the new sauces poured over. The Spicy Pineapple was definitely the bigger hit. While everyone liked the Ginger Wasabi, they LOVED the Pineapple. I agree that the Pineapple went better with the Cream Cheese.

I also did chex mix bars, Almond Poundcake and a Banana Split Trifle.
There was no Trifle left, but I think I could have done it better.

I was able to showcase the new rectangle bamboo tray - and it is very pretty. We put the cheese, pepperoni and crackers on it.

Also, personally, I am not impressed with the new chip & dip, but someone wanted to see it and they REALLY liked it. So, there is something for everyone! Hopefully I'll get a nice March order!

I am SO happy I got my SAT items yesterday so I could use them tonight! yay!

Good job -- highlighting all the PC stuff and some of the recipes! Did anyone place an order? Contact them again early March and see. Maybe they'll each have a catalog party and get their stuff for free, or better yet, a kitchen show!

I thought you meant it was 3 AM and everyone was gone from here. Most of us are gone when we are here.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought you meant it was 3 AM and everyone was gone from here.

Most of us are gone when we are here.[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth???!!!??:D

Hi there! It sounds like you had an amazing get-together with all of those delicious dishes and the new sauces from Pampered Chef. I'm so glad to hear that the Spicy Pineapple sauce was a big hit - it's definitely one of my favorites too. And I agree, the new rectangle bamboo tray is not only functional but also very pretty. I'm sure it was a great addition to your spread. And how lucky that you were able to use your new SAT items for the first time at the party! I hope your guests were just as impressed as you were. Cheers to a successful get-together and hopefully a great March order for you! Keep cooking and sharing the love of Pampered Chef.

1. What is "It's 3AM & Everyone Is Gone!"?

"It's 3AM & Everyone Is Gone!" is a popular Pampered Chef cookbook that features delicious and easy recipes for late-night snacking or entertaining when everyone else has gone to bed.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in "It's 3AM & Everyone Is Gone!" are designed to be quick and easy to make, perfect for late-night cravings or last-minute gatherings.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "It's 3AM & Everyone Is Gone!" are simple and can be found in most grocery stores. Some recipes may require more specialized ingredients, but substitutions can always be made.

4. Can I use these recipes for daytime meals as well?

Absolutely! While the cookbook is geared towards late-night snacking and entertaining, the recipes can be enjoyed at any time of day. They are perfect for quick and easy meals or as party appetizers.

5. Is "It's 3AM & Everyone Is Gone!" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the cookbook features a variety of recipes that can be made with any kitchen equipment. While some recipes may suggest using Pampered Chef products, they can easily be substituted with similar tools you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies