• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am in Charge of the Dips/Spreads for My Sil 50Th Bday Party. There

The Savory Dip that comes with the small batter bowl is awesome! spread on some little breads.All it is is a brick of cream cheese and italian dressing seasoning packet.
PCSarahjm
I am in charge of the dips/spreads for my SIL 50th bday party. There will be around 100 there. Any ideas? I am suppose to make 3.
The rest of the menu is meatballs, little smokies, layered bean dip, ham/cheese wraps, Cheese ball, and Chips/Crackers....and my dips!

Thanks for all of the ideas.

I'm a fan of both the Layered Sun-Dried Tomato Dip (We call it pizza on a cracker)and theBLT DipYou can find both of those recipes in the News section of my website.

Last edited:
both sound good! Thanks Rae

Anymore Ideas??

Don't know if you want to keep it to just savory dips - but the Double Chocolate
Cinnamon Dip (in the new S/B) served with apple wedges and cinnamon wheat thins is wonderful!

What type dip? Warm or cold?

Spinach/Artichoke dip (warm)
Hot Pizza Dip (warm)
New Orleans Crab spread (cold)

stacywhitlow said:
What type dip? Warm or cold?

Spinach/Artichoke dip (warm)
Hot Pizza Dip (warm)
New Orleans Crab spread (cold)

Do you think the Spinach/Artichoke dip would be ok in a crock pot???

PCSarahjm said:
Do you think the Spinach/Artichoke dip would be ok in a crock pot???

I've done a double batch in a crock pot - worked great!:thumbup: I use the recipe from All The Best - the one that uses frozen creamed spinach.

Spinach/Artichoke is a go!

This is a huge hit everytime I make it. The original recipe did not call for sausage, but I thought it would be better that way.....and I was right!

Hot Mexican Style Spinach and Sausage Dip
1 Pound Hot/Spicy Sausage
1 Medium Onion - chopped
1 can of Diced Tomatoes (drain them some)
2 Tablespoons chopped canned Jalapeno pepper
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 cup half & half (maybe a little more if it’s too thick)
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 (2.2 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained (I just used a handful)
1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper

1) Cook the sausage in a large skillet or wok - when sausage is @ half done add the onion and finish cooking. Drain the grease off.

2) Add tomatoes and jalapeno pepper, cook @ 2 minutes.

3) Add spinach and remaining ingredients, stirring well. (You may need to add @ 1/3 to 1/2 cup more half & half as the sausage will soak-up some of the moisture.) Spoon mixture into baking dish.

4) Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve warm with tortilla chips.

How fancy do you want?

The Crab Rangoon dip from Stoneware Inspirations is really delicious and unique. You could double it in the Large Bar Pan (the stoneware would keep it warm).
The Chipotle Ranch Dip (pantry mix) is also yummy, and very economical to make, but is a simpler dip than some of the others that have been mentioned.
My favorite Christmas cookbook (Betty Crocker, not PC) has a great cheese ball that's made with cream cheese, shredded cheddar and finely chopped dried apple chips.

I love the Pumpkin Mousse Dip...depends when your party is. We make it right through the winter!

It makes a lot and it is yummy!

16 oz cool whip lite (or regular)
2 boxes cheesecake (or vanilla) jello pudding
1 teaspoon +/- cinnamon plus
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin

Mix well. Serve with graham cracker sticks or apple wedges.

The Touchdown Taco Dip is always a crowd pleaser.

I have to make a confession. When I first saw this thread I thought it was a personal message to a certain group of us. We all know who we are. ;)

raebates said:
I have to make a confession. When I first saw this thread I thought it was a personal message to a certain group of us. We all know who we are. ;)

Really I wasn't referring to you(hehehe):D

Oh, yeah, that sounded sincere. ;)

raebates said:

Come to think of it, I've found some of my favorite Dips on this site.......

recipes...I'm talkin' recipes here!;)

Dip-de-dip-de-dip Dip-de-dip-de-dip :sing:

Warm Layered Greek Dip
Cheesy Bacon Dip
Hot Broccoli Dip
Swiss Cheese Dip (not PC, I don't think)

Try the savory dip that comes with the small batter bowl. It's awesome! spread on some little breads. all it is is a brick of cream cheese and italian dressing seasoning packet. add some milk to thin it out for easy spreading or more milk for dip like consistancy. it's always a hit!

Related to I Am in Charge of the Dips/Spreads for My Sil 50Th Bday Party. There

What are the best dips/spreads for a 50th birthday party?

Some popular options for dips/spreads at a 50th birthday party include spinach dip, artichoke dip, hummus, guacamole, and pimento cheese spread.

How much dip/spread should I prepare for a party of 50 people?

A good rule of thumb is to prepare about 1/4 cup of dip/spread per person. For a party of 50 people, you will need about 12-13 cups of dip/spread.

Can I make dips/spreads ahead of time?

Yes, many dips/spreads can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. Just be sure to cover them well to prevent them from drying out.

What type of crackers or chips should I serve with the dips/spreads?

It's best to offer a variety of options such as tortilla chips, pita chips, and different types of crackers to accommodate different dietary preferences. You can also offer vegetable sticks for a healthier option.

Do you have any easy and delicious dip/spread recipes?

Yes, we have a wide variety of dip/spread recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. Some of our favorites include our creamy dill dip, buffalo chicken dip, and roasted red pepper hummus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76