• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce: Cream Cheese & Ritz Crackers

In summary, the main ingredients in Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce are peanuts, cream cheese, and spices, with added flavor from soy sauce and sesame oil. It is gluten-free and should be stored in the refrigerator after opening, with a recommended consumption within 2 weeks. Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce can be used as a dipping sauce, marinade for meats, or spread for sandwiches. It has a mild level of heat and a balanced flavor.
Jennie4PC
How does the tia peanut sauce taste with cream cheese and ritz crackers? I ordered raspberry habanero and the pineapple rum sauce and I should be getting it tomorrow but I wouldl ike to drop something off to the front desk (school) in the afternoon and dont know if it will be here before I leave for the day. I also have the chili pepper sauce.

The Thai peanut sauce is better used as a dipping sauce or in a stir fry or pasta dish - wouldn't be my first or second choice even for pouring over cream cheese.I may be a wimp - but the chili pepper sauce is way too hot for my taste. I have to cut it with half mild salsa to even use it. When I do that, then I do like it as part of a taco dip. Use it as an extra layer in the touchdown taco dip...it's really good in that!

Chili Pepper Sauce over CC served with tortilla chips is DELICIOUS. I don't recommend Thai sauce except with a Thai dish.

I have people who love it. It's not one of my favorites, but I'm not a big Thai food fan.

Thanks guys. I was wondering how it tastes guess I wont do that one then. =) I love the tia sauce with my turkey meatballs.

Jennie4PC said:
Thanks guys. I was wondering how it tastes guess I wont do that one then. =) I love the tia sauce with my turkey meatballs.

Yes - with meatballs, or with chicken skewers, or with rice noodles, or steamed wontons...lots of ways I :love:LOVE:love: Thai Peanut Sauce...just not over cream cheese!;)

1. What are the main ingredients in Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce?

The main ingredients in Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce are peanuts, cream cheese, and spices. It also contains soy sauce and sesame oil for added flavor.

2. Is Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. How should Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce be stored?

Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It should also be consumed within 2 weeks for best quality.

4. Can Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce be used as a dipping sauce?

Yes, Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce is great as a dipping sauce for vegetables, chicken, or crackers. It can also be used as a marinade for meats or a spread for sandwiches.

5. Is Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce spicy?

Tasting Tia Peanut Sauce has a mild level of heat, but it is not considered spicy. It has a balanced flavor that is enjoyed by many.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies