• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Snacks: Chili Pepper Sauce on Cream Cheese | Try it Today!

In summary, the chili pepper sauce can be used on cream cheese by spreading it on crackers or mixing it with the cream cheese for a spicier spread. It is also recommended to refrigerate the sauce after opening. Additionally, the sauce can be used on a variety of dishes and is gluten-free. The level of spiciness can also be adjusted by using more or less sauce.
pattikake
Was wondering if this sauce could be used over a block of cream cheese? I'm guessing yes -- but thought I'd check before I bring it to a show tomorrow.

Tx !!

It seems to me that it's sorta like a salsa - so I would say if you used it over cream cheese it would be like a taco dip. I'd probably soften the cream cheese and serve it with tortilla chips. (I haven't opened mine yet)

I just opened mine today and instantly fell in love. I wasn't expecting the sweetness of it. I have a wedding shower tonight and am going to pour it into a sm bamboo bowl and let everyone try it with tortilla chips

what if????

you took cream cheese spread on the bottom of a small baker- top w/ some chili sauce- then top with cheese, maybe cheddar or a jack cheese

then put in the micro for till cheese melts and serve w/ tortilla chips???

I used to do this with tastefully simple salsa

Yes, you can definitely use this sauce over a block of cream cheese! It makes for a delicious and easy appetizer that will be a hit at your show tomorrow. Just pour the sauce over the cream cheese and serve with crackers or veggies for dipping. Enjoy!

1. How do I use the chili pepper sauce on cream cheese?

To use the chili pepper sauce on cream cheese, simply spread a layer of cream cheese on a cracker or toast, then drizzle the chili pepper sauce on top. You can also mix the sauce with the cream cheese for a spicier spread.

2. Is the chili pepper sauce on cream cheese spicy?

Yes, the chili pepper sauce does have a spicy kick to it. However, the amount of heat can be adjusted by using more or less sauce on your cream cheese.

3. What other dishes can I use the chili pepper sauce on?

The chili pepper sauce can be used on a variety of dishes, such as tacos, quesadillas, grilled chicken or fish, and even in dips or marinades. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

4. Does the chili pepper sauce need to be refrigerated?

Yes, it is recommended to refrigerate the chili pepper sauce after opening to maintain its freshness and flavor.

5. Is the chili pepper sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the chili pepper sauce is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kimodchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies