• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasting of Sauces for June Guest Special

In summary, the featured sauces for the June Guest Special are our classic Italian Tomato Sauce, Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce, Tangy Barbecue Sauce, Sweet Teriyaki Sauce, and Spicy Sriracha Sauce. These sauces are pre-made and ready to use straight from the bottle, but can also be customized with additional ingredients. They are suitable for most dietary restrictions, but it is advised to check the ingredients list for any specific allergens. These sauces can be used for both cooking and as a condiment, and have a shelf life of 2 years from the date of production. Once opened, they should be refrigerated and consumed within 3-4 weeks for optimal freshness and flavor.
krahema
I'm trying to figure out a way to promote the June Guest special & get people excited about spending $60 to get a free sauce. I'd like to set up a "tasting station" at my parties in June, where guests can sample all of the sauces and I will say "please come & try the sauces - pick out which one you will add free to your order".

Do you think I could just bring a couple blocks of cream cheese - cut them each into 4 pieces, place them on 8 appetizer plates & pour a little sauce over each? I know the Raspberry & Pineapple sauces are great over cream cheese, but do you think the rest would be good for tasting over cream cheese too?

I know some consultants have dipped grilled chicken in the sauces, but I'm not sure if that's the direction I want to go.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

we recently did this at a meeting and they were all good over the cream cheese, I especially loved the teriyaki and raspberry. I was not crazy about the thai peanut over the cream cheese. We used wheat thins for dipping and they were perfect.

just put a little sauce in prep bowls or bamboo bowls and put stick pretzel out for tasting

1. What are the featured sauces for the June Guest Special?

The featured sauces for the June Guest Special are our classic Italian Tomato Sauce, Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce, Tangy Barbecue Sauce, Sweet Teriyaki Sauce, and Spicy Sriracha Sauce.

2. Are the sauces pre-made or do they require preparation?

The sauces are pre-made and ready to use straight from the bottle. However, you can also add your own twist by adding additional ingredients or using them as a base for your own homemade sauces.

3. Are the sauces suitable for different dietary restrictions?

Our sauces are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients and are suitable for most dietary restrictions. However, please check the ingredients list for any specific allergens that may be of concern.

4. Can the sauces be used for both cooking and as a condiment?

Yes, our sauces are versatile and can be used for both cooking and as a condiment. They are great for marinating, dipping, and adding flavor to your favorite dishes.

5. How long do the sauces last and do they need to be refrigerated?

The sauces have a shelf life of 2 years from the date of production. Once opened, they should be refrigerated and consumed within 3-4 weeks for optimal freshness and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pampcheflisa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies