• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Sauce Will Be a Hit at Thanksgiving Dinner?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of sauces including teriyaki, BBQ, marinara, alfredo, and honey mustard. These sauces are versatile and can be used for both cooking and as a condiment, adding great flavor to dishes. All of the sauces are gluten-free, making them suitable for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease. After opening, the sauces should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 2 weeks for optimal freshness and flavor. And finally, Pampered Chef sauces are made with all-natural ingredients and do not contain any preservatives or artificial additives.
Jennie4PC
I have been asked to bring crackers and dip for Thanksgiving dinner. I have 3 sauces I can take. The honey mustard, chili red pepper and the raspberry habanero sauce. Which one is the best one to do? I have only had the honey mustard sauce.

Raspberry Habanero with cream cheese is awesome and always a crowd pleaser when I use it.

I sell the hound out of Raspberry habanero and spicy pineapple rum. I take them to each show and put them over cream cheese.

StacieB said:
Raspberry Habanero with cream cheese is awesome and always a crowd pleaser when I use it.

I 2nd that! Pineapple Rum is next when you get ready to get more.

Sandi

Its sounds like the raspberry habanero it is.

You might consider taking two and putting each over a brick of cream cheese or cutting the brick of cream cheese in half (depending on the size of the crowd).

Related to Which Sauce Will Be a Hit at Thanksgiving Dinner?

1. What are the different types of sauces offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of sauces such as teriyaki, BBQ, marinara, alfredo, and honey mustard.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef sauces for cooking or just as a condiment?

Our sauces are versatile and can be used for both cooking and as a condiment. They add great flavor to your dishes.

3. Are the sauces gluten-free?

Yes, all of our sauces are gluten-free, making them suitable for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.

4. How do I store the sauces after opening?

Our sauces should be stored in the refrigerator after opening and consumed within 2 weeks for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Are there any preservatives or artificial ingredients in Pampered Chef sauces?

No, our sauces are made with all-natural ingredients and do not contain any preservatives or artificial additives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cheflorraine