• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Discontinued Pantry Items

In summary, discontinued pantry items can still be profitable to sell as many customers are looking for them. You can find a list of discontinued items on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline consultant. Discontinued items can still be used in cooking demonstrations and can create a sense of urgency for customers to purchase. Once an item is discontinued, it can no longer be ordered for customers. To market discontinued pantry items, you can create a sense of urgency, highlight unique features or recipes, and offer special discounts.
kcnancy
Gold Member
I have some savory and dessert sauces. I am asking $5 for each plus shipping from 66214.

1 Blackberry Balsamic Sauce
2 Thai Peanut Sauce
5 Sweet and Sour Sauce
3 Chili Pepper Sauce
3 Chocolate Raspberry Sauce
2 Coconut Lime Sauce

I'll buy all choc. raspberry, and chili pepper - so $30 plus ship. Paypal? Cashier's check/Money order? 98006 - Scott

Thanks Scott, given the weight looks to me like priority flat rate is the best shipping rate. If that works for you the shipping is 12.35. If you prefer a different shipping method just let me know. Paypal is fine, my Paypal email is [email protected]. Thanks again!

I'd love the 2 Thai Peanut Sauces... I'm intrigued with the coconut lime (I've joined PC within the last 6 months, and do not remember seeing recipes calling for it) - do you have any suggestions on cooking with it?
Chris O

I just sent you a private message with my details!
C

1. Can I still make a profit selling discontinued pantry items?

Yes, you can still make a profit selling discontinued pantry items. Many customers are looking for these items to complete their collections or to try out new recipes. As long as you price the items appropriately and market them effectively, you can still make a profit.

2. How do I know which pantry items are discontinued?

You can find a list of discontinued pantry items on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline consultant. Additionally, discontinued items will have a "Last Chance" label on the product page on the website.

3. Can I still use discontinued pantry items in my cooking demonstrations?

Yes, you can still use discontinued pantry items in your cooking demonstrations. In fact, it may create a sense of urgency for customers to purchase the item before it's gone for good.

4. Can I still order discontinued pantry items for my customers?

No, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. It is important to communicate this to your customers and encourage them to purchase the item while it is still available.

5. How should I market discontinued pantry items to my customers?

You can market discontinued pantry items by creating a sense of urgency, highlighting unique features or recipes that can be made with the item, and offering a special discount or bundle deal. You can also promote the items on social media or through email marketing to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • smartcookie