• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese

In summary, there are two recipes for a dip using caramel sprinkles and cream cheese, one with marshmallow fluff and one with sour cream. The recommended amount of sprinkles is about a tablespoon per third of the mixture, and graham crackers or pretzel sticks are suggested for dipping. The dip was a big hit at a recent show and guests were also interested in purchasing the sprinkles.
kewaters
I am going to be doing a display this weekend for an open house thing. I remember hearing you can do something with the caramel sprinkles and cream cheese. Do you just take a block of cream cheese and add the sprinkles, and let the guests dip the graham crackers into it? Or, do you actually soften the cream cheese and then mix in the sprinkles? How much sprinkle mixture per 1 block of cream cheese? Thanks in advance!

kewaters said:
I am going to be doing a display this weekend for an open house thing. I remember hearing you can do something with the caramel sprinkles and cream cheese. Do you just take a block of cream cheese and add the sprinkles, and let the guests dip the graham crackers into it? Or, do you actually soften the cream cheese and then mix in the sprinkles? How much sprinkle mixture per 1 block of cream cheese? Thanks in advance!

There are 2 different recipes going around. One is an 8 oz block of cream cheese softened, and a small jar of Marshmallow fluff, and add the sprinkles to it.

I do the same, only I also add 8 ounces of sour cream to mine. It's a little thinner consistency that way.

If you are going to divide it into thirds, I add a good Tbls. of sprinkles to each third.

Here is a recipe card that I did up

You can print it out on Blank 4 x 6 index cards

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Sweet Sprinkles Dip 001.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 460
Thanks to both of you!

Do you use Graham Crackers for dipping or something else?

graham cracker sticks are great! Pretzel sticks are also awesome too for the sweet/salty mix

BeckyC5830 said:
Do you use Graham Crackers for dipping or something else?

I use pretzel sticks and apple slices.

Just wanted to update...this was a huge hit at a show I did Friday night and the display I set up this weekend. I was provided the ingredients, and only was able to ask for the cream cheese, so no marshmallows. I just added a couple tbs. sprinkles to the softened cream cheese, drizzled in a little caramel ice cream topping, and WOW! It is so yummy! I think every guest ordered a bottle of the sprinkles at the show Friday night.

1. What is the consistency of the Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese?

The Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese has a smooth and creamy consistency, perfect for spreading on toast or using as a dip for fruits.

2. Is the cream cheese in the Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese made from real cream?

Yes, our cream cheese is made from real cream for a rich and indulgent flavor.

3. How should I store the Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese?

The Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 2 weeks after opening for best quality.

4. Can I use the Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese in baking recipes?

Yes, the Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese can be used as a frosting or filling for cakes, cookies, and other baked goods to add a delicious caramel flavor.

5. Is the Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese gluten-free?

Yes, our Caramel Sprinkles and Cream Cheese is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies