• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball?

In summary, a gal at a show tonight asked about a PC mix that is combined with cream cheese and then rolled in "rock sugar." It sounded like she was thinking of Tastefully Simple or one of the other food mix direct-sales companies. Unless she's looking for something from more than 6 years ago, the concoction sounds pretty familiar to most people.
straitfan
Gold Member
At my show tonight I had a gal ask about a PC Mix that you combine with cream cheese and then roll in "rock sugar" (never heard of that either)? Didn't ring any bells with me.............how about some of you veterans?

I had by coincidence made the Sprinkles samples with cream cheese and the cinnamon & caramel sprinkles, and told her she could do something just about the same with that (especially if she spent $60 and got them free!)

It sounds like she's thinking of Tastefully Simple or one of the other food mix direct-sales companies. Unless she's looking for something from more than 6 years ago.

Just what Ann said, TS has several different types of sweet cheese ball mixes.

yep, never seen it and May is 14 years for me

I've been a customer for a LOT longer than I've been a consultant, and it didn't sound familiar to me either! Thanks for chiming in!

straitfan said:
I've been a customer for a LOT longer than I've been a consultant, and it didn't sound familiar to me either! Thanks for chiming in!
I love hearing from people "I really like your garlic, garlic spice". Um, yeah, not PC!

Yeah- that one and "your apple cake mix" I hear all the time. And having just been to a TS party last week, I know those are both TS items. (Side note: I got a jar of their pomegranate chipotle sauce - YUM!! I spread a little on chicken breasts and baked them; served with rice, carrots and applesauce. Even DH liked it!)

wadesgirl said:
I love hearing from people "I really like your garlic, garlic spice". Um, yeah, not PC!
HA! JUST had that one at my show on Sunday. Pretty funny.

I would have never known what garlic garlic was but I went to a show where the host served it in a dip so I had to track it down and get some myself.

Related to Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball?

1. What is the Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball?

The Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball is a pre-packaged mix that includes the dry ingredients needed to make a delicious sweet cheese ball. It is a perfect dessert or appetizer for any occasion.

2. How do I use the Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball?

Simply follow the instructions on the back of the package. You will need to add some cream cheese, butter, and water to the mix and then roll it into a ball. You can also add your own creative mix-ins for added flavor.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball easy to make?

Yes, it is very easy to make! The mix comes with simple instructions and all the dry ingredients are already measured out for you. It takes just a few minutes to mix everything together and shape it into a ball.

4. How many servings does the Pampered Chef Mix for a Sweet Cheese Ball make?

The mix makes about 12 servings, depending on the size of the cheese ball you make. It is a great option for parties or gatherings with friends and family.

5. Can I customize the flavor of the cheese ball with the Pampered Chef Mix?

Yes, you can! The mix is a great base for a sweet cheese ball, but you can also add your own mix-ins such as chocolate chips, dried fruit, or nuts to create a unique flavor. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
higoobs
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips