• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lookig for Recipe for Cheese Ball

In summary, the conversation was about a popular appetizer known as a "Party Cheese Ball" made with cream cheese, dried beef, nuts, and other ingredients. The person was looking for the recipe since their friend who used to make it is no longer around. Several recipes were shared, including one with corned beef and one with pimentos. The person was grateful for the help and was excited to make the cheese ball again.
whiteyteresa
I had a friend that use to make a Cheese Ball with cream cheese, dried beef, nuts, etc

Don't remember the recipe

Does anyone know what I am talking about??

I LOVED this thing and want to make it again, my friend is not living around here anymore so I need your HELP Please

Thanks

~

Don't know if this is it, but this is one I like:CREAM CHEESE-CORNED BEEF BALL Mix:2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. chopped onion
3 pkgs. dried corned beef or dried beef
Milk to soften mixture
Chopped almondsForm into ball. Roll in chopped almonds. Chill. Serve with crackers or vegetables.

Oooooh - someone brought this to our PTA party a few years ago and it was addictive!

Here is my cheese ball recipe.In the fall I use the small scoop roll it into finely shredded cheese and add a slivered almond for a stem and make mini pumpkins

2 8 oz cream cheese
1 sm jar pimentos drained
1 clove fresh garlic
4 tsp finely chopped onion
2 tsp worcestershire
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 16 oz pkg shredded cheese PLUS 1 8 oz pkg of cheese or 2 pkgs carl budding dried beef
In mixing bowl mix cream cheese, pimentos, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and 16 oz pkg shredded cheese with your mixer.
form into 1 large ball or individual balls.
Roll in remaining 8 oz cheese or finely chopped dried beef
Refrigerate several hours. Serve with crackers.

Hi there! Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. It's called a "Party Cheese Ball" and it's a classic appetizer that never goes out of style. Here's the recipe: Ingredients:
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped dried beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Additional chopped nuts for coating (optional)Instructions:
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, dried beef, green onions, pecans, black olives, red bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using) until well combined.
2. Shape the mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
3. Before serving, roll the cheese ball in additional chopped nuts, if desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables for dipping.
4. Enjoy your delicious Party Cheese Ball and think of your friend while you're making it! Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need for a cheese ball?

To make a cheese ball, you will need cream cheese, shredded cheese, seasonings or herbs, and additional toppings like nuts or dried fruit. You can also add in other ingredients like bacon or jalapenos for a twist on the traditional cheese ball.

How do I make a cheese ball?

To make a cheese ball, start by mixing together cream cheese and shredded cheese until well combined. Then, add in any seasonings or herbs and mix until evenly distributed. Shape the mixture into a ball and roll it in additional toppings if desired. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

Can I make a cheese ball in advance?

Yes, you can make a cheese ball in advance. After shaping it into a ball, cover it tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can also store it in the freezer for longer periods of time, just make sure to thaw it in the fridge before serving.

What can I serve with a cheese ball?

Cheese balls are versatile and can be served with a variety of options. Some popular choices include crackers, pretzels, vegetables, and fruit. You can also spread the cheese ball on bread or use it as a dip for chips.

Are there any variations to a traditional cheese ball recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to a traditional cheese ball recipe. You can experiment with different types of cheese, add in different seasonings or herbs, and use various toppings for a unique flavor. You can also make a sweet cheese ball by using cream cheese, powdered sugar, and toppings like chocolate chips or crushed cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Beckycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tahodgin