• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe Is This? (Cream Cheese, Hashbrowns, Tomatoes, Meat??)

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a recipe for a dish they had at a Pampered Chef cooking show. They describe the dish as containing a dozen eggs, cream cheese, frozen hashbrowns, cheese, meat, and toppings of tomatoes and green onions. Another person, who is a Pampered Chef consultant, provides the recipe for a "Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole" and offers to assist with any future Pampered Chef needs.
Yakmama
An acquaintance of mine just sent me this email:

"Im in need of a recipe and I cant find mine. I got this recipe from a pampered chef cooking show I went to, I dont remember the name but I know it has a dozen eggs, cream cheese, frozen hashbrowns, cheese, meat of my choice, and then you top with tomatos, and something else, is there anyway that you may have the recipe and if so could I get it. I need it for a thing tommorrow, I know late, but I have that I had it, but I guess I lost it."

Anyone know what it is?

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. Look it up on CC under last season's SBRC.

Yep, that's it. I was just looking at it cuz I'm doing it at a brunch show tomorrow.

Thank you!!

Hi there!

I am a pampered chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with your recipe request. The dish you are describing sounds like our famous "Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole." I have attached the recipe for you below. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other pampered chef needs in the future. Happy cooking!

Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole:

Ingredients:
- 12 eggs
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (30 oz) frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound cooked breakfast meat (such as sausage, bacon, or ham)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream cheese until well blended.
3. Stir in hashbrowns, 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese, and cooked breakfast meat.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
5. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, and sliced green onions.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is lightly browned.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.

Enjoy! Let me know how it turns out. Happy cooking!

Best, [Your name] - Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the name of the recipe that includes cream cheese, hashbrowns, tomatoes, and meat?

The name of this recipe is often referred to as "Creamy Hashbrown Casserole" or "Breakfast Casserole."

2. Can I substitute the meat in this recipe with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the meat with any protein of your choice, such as sausage, bacon, ham, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. How long does this recipe take to prepare?

This recipe typically takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to bake in the oven.

4. Can I use frozen hashbrowns in this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen hashbrowns in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the casserole.

5. Is this recipe suitable for a large group or party?

Yes, this recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a large group of people. It is a perfect option for breakfast or brunch gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mahlon007
  • bdbwa4474