• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Pizza Recipe with Sugar Cookie Crust and Cream Cheese Topping

In summary, the conversation is about finding a recipe for a fruit pizza with a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese, and topped with fruit. The group shares different versions of the recipe and where to find it, with one person mentioning razzledazzlerecipes.com. They also discuss other variations of the recipe, such as a banana toffee pizza. They all agree that the sugar cookie crust is delicious and easy to make. One person shares their experience of making it at a summer show and it being a hit.
J.Corley
Does anybody know the pizza recipe with the sugar cookie crust with powdered sugar and cream cheese? topped with fruit?

fruit pizza--look for it under files

yes...that's it do you know specifics on how much of each

not off the top of my head. but try razzledazzlerecipes.com

Hang on - I'll look in my books...it is a PC one right?

All The Best has the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza - want that one?

yes, from a wile ago. I can't find it! I think it was just crust of sugar cookie. A pkg of cream cheese, 1/4 to 1/2 of powdered sugar then topped with strawberries and bananas and choc syrup

I've got it the All the best one, it different. I may have made it up?

I'll do a quick skim of my Season's Best for you...

Fruit Pizza recipe
1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Assorted fruit
1/2 cup orange marmalade, peach or apricot preserves
2 tablespoons water

Freeze cookie dough for 1 hour. Slice into 1/8-inch slices. Line foil-lined 14-inch pizza pan with slices, overlapping edges slightly. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Invert onto serving plate; carefully remove foil. Turn right side up.

Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer. Glaze with combined marmalade and water; chill. Cut into wedges.

FOUND IT - Hold on - typing!

Different than yours Vanessa so typing now...

Go Janet GO!!!

Mine is good also (but more summery), but chocolate sounds yummy too!!

Here's what I have:Fruit Pizza1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls (or sugar cookie)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 c sugar
2 bananas
4-5 fresh strawberries
2 kiwi
Mandarin oranges
1 granny smith appleRoll crescent rolls out on rectangular stone. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutesMix cream cheese & sugar. Spread on baked rollsTop with fruit.

Season's Best S/S '05

Banana Toffee Pizza

1 pkg. (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup firmly pakced brown sugar
1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 bars (1.4 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee candy
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
2 medium bananas, sliced
1/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream topping or hot caramel ice cream topping.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Shape cookie dough into ball and place in center of lightly floured Large Round Stone; flatten slightly. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll out dough to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add brown sugar; mix until well blended. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper fold in whipped topping; spread evenly over cookie.

Coarsely chop candy bars using Crinkle Cutter. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. Immediately before serving, slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus; arrange over filling. Sprinkle candy over pizza. Drizzle ice cream topping over pizza and sprinkle with almonds. Slice pizza using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings.

Thank you Vanessa and Janet! I knew I could turn here for help. I had a customer calling for this recipe and I could not find it anywhere. I had evidently done it a while back and she wanted to do it.

Whew...fingers tired...

...but lots of yummy recipes above...if a grocery store wasn't 18 miles away I'd be there right now getting fruit and chocolate!!!!!!!!

Wow thanks Rae! I love this sugar cookie crust!!!

Glad we could help!! Now she has several versions!

LOL you aren't kidding! I'm thinking how good it would be, but like you I don't want to drive to the store. I certainly DON't need it!
Thanks a bunch ladies!

I just wanted to add that I made this Fruit Pizza at a summer show along with a punch in the Trifle Bowl. Both were from razzledazzlerecipes.com Both were very yummy and a cinch to make.
Jessica

What ingredients do I need for this quick and easy pizza recipe?

You will need pre-made sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings such as pepperoni, bell peppers, and onions.

Do I need any special equipment or tools to make this pizza?

You will need a pizza pan or baking sheet, a rolling pin, and a mixer or hand mixer to make the cream cheese topping.

Can I use a different type of cookie dough for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of pre-made cookie dough that you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the baking time according to the instructions on the package.

How long does it take to make this pizza?

The prep time for this pizza is about 15 minutes and the baking time is approximately 20-25 minutes, so the total time is around 35-40 minutes.

Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make the pizza ahead of time and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • bdbwa4474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies