• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a tasty Ham and Cheese Appetizer Roll recipe?

In summary, to make the ham and cheese appetizer roll, you will need crescent roll dough, sliced deli ham, shredded cheese, and Dijon mustard. You can use any type of deli ham and shredded cheese that you prefer. Yes, you can make the roll ahead of time and bake it later. The serving size will vary depending on how large you slice the roll, but typically one roll can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer. You can also add other ingredients such as green onions or pesto to customize the roll.
kcjodih
Gold Member
anyone have this recipe? My host made it as an 'extra' at her show the other night. Said she got it from an older season's best when she attended a show many moons ago. Except she made it into a ball instead of a roll. I believe it has ham, cream cheese, cheese, pecans or walnuts and I'm not sure what else. Anyone?

Sounds like something I would like to make. I hope someone posts it.

kcjodih said:
anyone have this recipe? My host made it as an 'extra' at her show the other night. Said she got it from an older season's best when she attended a show many moons ago. Except she made it into a ball instead of a roll. I believe it has ham, cream cheese, cheese, pecans or walnuts and I'm not sure what else. Anyone?

Did you ever get the recipe?

Actually Jennifer, yes I did. I'll try and type it out tonight for you and post it here. Just got it the night before last.

Here you go..

Attachments

• Ham & Cheese Appetizer Roll.doc
    69 KB · Views: 329

1. How do I make the ham and cheese appetizer roll?

To make the ham and cheese appetizer roll, you will need crescent roll dough, sliced deli ham, shredded cheese, and Dijon mustard. Roll out the dough and spread a thin layer of mustard on top. Then layer the ham and cheese on top of the mustard. Roll up the dough and bake in the oven according to the dough package instructions. Slice and serve warm.

2. Can I use different types of ham and cheese in the appetizer roll?

Yes, you can use any type of deli ham and shredded cheese that you prefer. Some popular options include honey ham and cheddar cheese, smoked ham and Swiss cheese, or even prosciutto and mozzarella for a twist on the classic.

3. Can I make the ham and cheese appetizer roll ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the roll ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You can also bake the roll ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving.

4. What is the serving size for the ham and cheese appetizer roll?

The serving size will depend on how large you slice the roll. Typically, one roll can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer. If you are serving it as a main dish, you may want to slice it into larger pieces.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the ham and cheese appetizer roll?

Yes, you can customize the roll by adding other ingredients such as chopped green onions, diced bell peppers, or even a layer of pesto before adding the ham and cheese. Get creative and add your favorite flavors to make the roll even more delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdianne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • elizabethfox
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies