• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cheese Tex-Mex Roll-Ups - Easy Recipe for Dinner or Appetizer

In summary, to make the perfect Cheese Tex-Mex Roll-Ups, preheat your oven to 350°F, mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning, spread onto flour tortillas, roll them up, bake for 10-12 minutes, and serve with salsa. You can use any type of shredded cheese and add meat for more protein. You can also make them in advance and serve with various toppings and sides such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and rice and beans.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm not for sure if that is the exact name but it's in the new SBRB. They are great! We made them for dinner instead of an appetizer. They were easy to make, would be a great show recipe to show something different. DH said they were the best thing I've made in a while. He's already talking about making them again but tweeking them just slightly.

My only problem is I'm not very good at rolling tortillas so they didn't look very good but the taste made up for them.

We had these at our meeting last month, and I agree that they're yummy! We served them with salsa and sour cream for dipping, since the consultant who made them was "avocado challenged" and didn't make the sauce that's paired with them in the SBRC.

I had mine with salsa, DH with taco sauce.

1. How do I make the perfect Cheese Tex-Mex Roll-Ups?

To make the perfect Cheese Tex-Mex Roll-Ups, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Then, mix together cream cheese, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning in a bowl. Spread the mixture onto flour tortillas and roll them up tightly. Place the roll-ups on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with salsa and enjoy!

2. Can I use different types of cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Pepper Jack all work well in this recipe. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for a more unique flavor.

3. Can I make these roll-ups in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the roll-ups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. Just make sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the roll-ups are cold from the fridge.

4. Can I add meat to the Cheese Tex-Mex Roll-Ups?

Absolutely! You can add cooked and crumbled ground beef, shredded chicken, or even diced ham to the cream cheese mixture before rolling it up in the tortillas. This will add more protein and make the roll-ups more filling.

5. What do I serve with these roll-ups?

Cheese Tex-Mex Roll-Ups are delicious on their own, but you can also serve them with various toppings and sides. Some popular options include salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and shredded lettuce. You can also serve them with a side of rice and beans for a more complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • AmyDare
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies