• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll Recipe for Feeding a Crowd

In summary, this is a recipe for an easy and delicious dish that can feed a group of 8 people. The recipe allows for flexibility in terms of fillings and can be made for brunch shows or church gatherings. It has a huge WOW factor and is a favorite for many people. Some have even tried it with sausage. The recipe can be found in the Main Dishes book and can be requested by emailing [email protected].
rennea
Gold Member
Just found this recipe in the Main Dishes book and was wondering if anybody has ever made it? And did you have trouble rolling up the eggs?

Lookes yummy and an easy way to feed 8 people.

Yes, I have made this many, many times. It is soooo good and very easy. You can use any fillings you like - bacon, all veggies, whatever kind of cheese. I've made it for a few brunch shows. I take it to church gatherings to make myself look good. Ha ha! Try it.

This is one of those recipes that is so easy, but has a huge WOW factor! I do it at all of my brunch shows with attendance of less than 10. (over 10, I do the Bountiful Brunch Pizza) And like JAE said, you can mix up the ingredients any way you like! It's so much fun!

JAE said:
I take it to church gatherings to make myself look good. Ha ha! Try it.

Oh we all love a recipe like that;)

yes, this is a great, easy recipe!

Rennea, can you email me the recipe? I don't have that cookbook but am in need of some cheap and filling supper recipes until DH and I are gainfully employed once again. Thanks!!!

[email protected]

YUMMY! Made MANY MANY times and it's one of my favs!

Hi! Can someone post the recipe? It sounds great! Thanks in advance!

this is the best brunch show recipe!

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 249
This is my #1 as far as a brunch recipe. WOW factor, easy and YUMMY all in a bar pan. :)

Oh thanks for posting the recipe Reba.

This sounds wonderful! Has anyone ever tried it with sausage... browned ahead of time of course. I'm thinking that would be good?

Oh Diane - that is a good idea - YUMMY!! I better get off this board and go eat - between this and the cheese dip recipe, I am starving!!! LOL!!!

Me too and my kids challenged me to a week of the cabbage soup one week diet and today is day one. It figures I'd be peering at all these cool recipes! I'll be making a list for next week! :) HA

I have made this before too. It was very easy. I made it at home but have never made it at a show b/c my shows are rarely at the right time for a brunch recipe.

PamperedDor said:
Oh Diane - that is a good idea - YUMMY!! I better get off this board and go eat - between this and the cheese dip recipe, I am starving!!! LOL!!!

What thread is the cheese dip recipe in? I love cheese dips!!!! Of course, I am trying to loose weight too, sooo......

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll?

To make a Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll, you will need 6 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup diced ham, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup diced bell peppers, and 1/4 cup diced onions.

2. Can I use different types of cheese in the omelet roll?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer in the omelet roll. Some popular options include Swiss, feta, or pepper jack cheese.

3. How do I roll the omelet without it breaking apart?

To roll the omelet, make sure to use a non-stick pan and cook it on low heat. Use a spatula to gently fold the omelet in half, then carefully roll it up from one end to the other.

4. Can I make the omelet roll ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the omelet roll ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Simply wrap it in foil and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To reheat, place it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the omelet roll?

Yes, you can add any additional ingredients you like to the omelet roll. Some tasty options include spinach, mushrooms, bacon, or tomatoes. Just make sure to dice or chop them into small pieces before adding them to the omelet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lalemom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih