• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roast Beef Roll up or Philly Cheese?

In summary, the host is looking for an old PC recipe made with Crescent roll dough, roast beef, and cheese. The dish is rolled up and sliced into pinwheels and is a distinct appetizer recipe from previous PC shows. The recipe is called "Roast Beef Pinwheels" and is found in the Celebrate cookbook, but the host does not have access to the recipe and is looking for someone to provide it. A fellow Pampered Chef consultant has shared the recipe, which includes crescent rolls, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, deli roast beef, cheddar cheese, and green onions. The roll is sliced and baked for a delicious appetizer.
chefdianne
Silver Member
I have a host asking for an old PC recipe that used Crescent roll dough, roast beef and cheese and then she said they used to roll it up, slice it into pinwheels and bake them. She said they are distinctly an appetizer recipe from her previous PC shows. I asked her if they made it into the "ring" shape and she didn't think so. She also thought it came from the Celebrate cookbook which does have the Roast Beef Roll up recipe listed but I don't have the cookbook and CC won't provide the recipe for viewing. Anyone have the recipe for this or think they know what recipe she is talking about?

Thanks!:p

I cannot find out on my computer but I know I fould a whole flyer on here one time that a bunch of different wraps in it that you could cut into pinwheels. Have you searched the files?

According to CC it was:

Roast Beef Roll-Ups Celebrate 23

Attachments

• Roast Beef Rollups.doc
    21 KB · Views: 379
  • Roast Beef Rollups.pdf
    9.6 KB · Views: 318
I think I may have found it now. It's definitely not a pinwheel cold recipe.
I think it is called Beef and Cheddar roll ups and it is made with crescent rolls. It's in Stoneware Sensations.

Hi there, I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I think I may have the recipe you're looking for! It's called the "Roast Beef Pinwheels" and it's from our Celebrate cookbook. Here's the recipe: Roast Beef Pinwheels: Ingredients:
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll the crescent dough onto a lightly floured surface and press seams together to form a rectangle.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
4. Spread the mayo mixture evenly over the dough.
5. Layer the roast beef, cheese, and green onions over the dough.
6. Starting from the short side, roll up the dough tightly, sealing the edges.
7. Slice the roll into 1/2 inch pinwheels and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pinwheels are golden brown.
9. Serve warm and enjoy! I hope this is the recipe you were looking for. Happy cooking! :)

1. How do I make a roast beef roll up?

To make a roast beef roll up, you will need thin slices of roast beef, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and any desired toppings such as bell peppers or onions. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice of roast beef and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Add toppings if desired and roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks if needed and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

2. Can I make a vegetarian version of the Philly cheese roll up?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the Philly cheese roll up by substituting the roast beef with grilled vegetables such as mushrooms, zucchini, and eggplant. You can also add a layer of hummus or pesto for extra flavor.

3. Can I prepare the roast beef roll ups in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the roast beef roll ups in advance by assembling them and refrigerating them until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the roll ups are cold when going into the oven.

4. What is the best type of cheese to use for a Philly cheese roll up?

The best type of cheese to use for a Philly cheese roll up is shredded provolone or a blend of provolone and mozzarella. These cheeses have a mild flavor that pairs well with the other ingredients and melts nicely when baked.

5. Can I use a different type of meat for the roast beef roll up?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat for the roast beef roll up, such as turkey or ham. Just make sure the slices are thin enough to roll up easily and adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of meat used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Christ Follower
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies