• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Remember This Cinnamon Roll Apple Skillet Recipe?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a recipe for "Skillet Sticky Buns" that uses canned cinnamon rolls, apple peeler/corer/slicer, and a skillet for baking. The recipe was originally found in a Season's Best cookbook from 2004 or 2005, and a member named Debbie provides the recipe for "Pull Apart Sticky Buns" and "Caramel Apple Sticky Buns." Another member, Nicole, confirms that this is the recipe she was looking for. The recipe is for 20 servings and includes tips for substitutions.
riceinmay
Silver Member
I've got a past hostes driving me nutso! She wants a PC recipe a year ago- and I can't remember the name........

I do remember that it had canned cinnamon rolls. The were cut in half and put in either the 10 in or family sized skillet (can't remember which). Also- it used the apple peeler/corer/slicer. You slid the apple slices in between the cinnamon rolls. You then baked in the oven, and flipped it out on a plate. Some kind of cinnamon lemon icing glaze went ontop.

I really thought I got it out of a season's best cookbook- but I have looked through all of mine and can't find it.

Anyone - Anyone at all help me???

Nicole

It is in the Season's Best cookbook from '05(?) or '04. Skillet Sticky Buns was the name, I think! Scrumptious! I have it somewhere. If I can find the file I will post it.

I used to hand this out as my recipe of choice at vendor events.

Tis is pretty good.

Pull Apart Sticky Buns
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup sugar
2 TBS cinnamon
2 can refrigerated bread sticks
Mix pecans, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Separate bread sticks and half them. Roll bread sticks in this mixture, coating evenly, "clump" up in 9x13 pan. Add remaining pecan mixture to the top of the bread sticks.
Bake @ 400° for 25-30 minutes.

looking for the recipe using the skillet

Pull Apart Sticky Buns
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup sugar
2 TBS cinnamon
2 can refrigerated bread sticks
Mix pecans, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Separate bread sticks and half them. Roll bread sticks in this mixture, coating evenly, "clump" up in 9x13 pan. Add remaining pecan mixture to the top of the bread sticks.
Bake @ 400° for 25-30 minutes.

Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
Ingredients
• cinnamon-sugar mixture .
• 2 tbsps corn syrup .
• 1 apple, cored & sliced .
• 1/2 c butter .
• 1 (16 oz) can jumbo buttermilk biscuits .
• 1/2 c brown sugar

Directions
• Step #1 Melt butter, brown sugar, & corn syrup in deep dish baker.
• Step #2 Sprinkle top sliced apples in pan.
• Step #3 Coat biscuits in cinnamon/sugar.
• Step #4 Place biscuits on top of apples.
• Step #5 Bake at 375 for 18 - 20 mins.
• Enjoy the Caramel Apple Sticky Buns (Pampered Chef) recipe

Skillet Sticky Buns
Recipe
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 lemon
3/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
2 packages (17.5 ounces each) grand-size cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and sliced 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat; remove from heat. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine icing from both packages of rolls, water, cinnamon and lemon zest; mix well and pour over bottom of skillet. Sprinkle with pecans.
2. Cut rolls in half using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange in bottom of skillet in a circular pattern. Peel, core and slice apple using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut apple slices in half. Tuck apple slices, rounded side down, between rolls.
3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately invert rolls onto Round Platter. Serve warm.Yield: 20 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Yes! That's the recipe! Thanks so much Debbie! I knew someone would have the needed info :love:

Nicole

riceinmay said:
Yes! That's the recipe! Thanks so much Debbie! I knew someone would have the needed info :love:

Nicole

You are very welcome.

Debala715 said:
Skillet Sticky Buns
Recipe
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 lemon
3/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
2 packages (17.5 ounces each) grand-size cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and sliced

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat; remove from heat. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine icing from both packages of rolls, water, cinnamon and lemon zest; mix well and pour over bottom of skillet. Sprinkle with pecans.
2. Cut rolls in half using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange in bottom of skillet in a circular pattern. Peel, core and slice apple using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut apple slices in half. Tuck apple slices, rounded side down, between rolls.
3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately invert rolls onto Round Platter. Serve warm.

Yield: 20 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Debbie, what cookbook is this from? Thank you!

It was a recipe given to me by my director, and she didn't list what cookbook it came from, sorry.

1. What should I do when I can't remember the name of a Pampered Chef product?

If you can't remember the name of a product, you can try to describe it to us and we can help you find the name. You can also browse our website or catalog to try to identify the product based on its appearance or function.

2. Is there a list of all Pampered Chef product names available?

Yes, we have a product index on our website that lists all of our products by name. You can also find product names in our catalog or by browsing our online store.

3. Can I search for products by their features or functions?

Yes, our website has a search function where you can enter keywords or filters to find products that match your needs. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding products with specific features or functions.

4. What if I can't find the product I'm looking for on the website or in the catalog?

If you can't find a specific product, it may be discontinued or out of stock. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding a similar product or to inquire about the availability of the product you are looking for.

5. Can I get a replacement for a product if I can't remember its name?

If you have purchased the product from a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to them for assistance in identifying the product and getting a replacement. If you purchased the product directly from our website, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies