• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Caramel Apple Pizza Recipe with Sugar Cookie Dough and Sliced Apples

In summary, a host wants me to do this recipe....sugar cookie dough with caramel and sliced apples...I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?
AmaraJ
A host wants me to do this recipe....sugar cookie dough with caramel and sliced apples...I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Dont know it but whoever does should post it - sounds delish!

It's the taffy apple pizza. I don't have the recipe, but you should be able to find it online. Either Consultant's Corner, here (search for taffy apple in the files section) or at joysfinecooking.com (I think that's it).

Oh my goodness... that sounds amazing..But then again I have CRAZY pregnancy cravings!!I read a recipe online today that is still making my mouth water...(homemade chocolate cupcakes filled with a mixture of cream cheese and miniature choc. chips...)

Taffy Apple Pizza

1 Pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
1 pk 8oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 med Granny smith apples
1/4 cup Caramel ice cream topping
1/2 cup Chopped peanuts

Preheat oven to 350F. Shape dough into a ball. Place dough in center of pizza pan; flatten slightly with palm of hand. Roll dough out to 14" circle, about a 1/4" thick. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from sheet with serrated knife; cool completely. Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Arrange apples evenly over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cinnamon. To heat caramel topping, microwave on HIGH 30-45 sec or until warm; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle nuts on top.

I'm taking that... LINDA YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!

Now who is better then you Linda??? Sounds awesome - AND I don't do dessert - might make it this weekend and see how it is - thanks for posting it !

It's in the ALL THE BEST cookbook.

It is very tasty! We aren't crazy about peanut butter (except for Reeses!) so we make it without peanut butter & without the peanuts sprinkled on top. Haven't made it for a long time. It might be time to make it again!

Thanks everyone! So...how would it work if I took it to a potluck? Does it hold well and is it good if it cools down a bit?

It needs to be cooled (the cookie) before you put anything on it. The apples may turn brown, even if you soak the slices in Sprite. It tastes soooo good, though. I've never taken it to an event. I've only made and ate.

I wouldn't drizzle the caramel on it until you are ready to serve though. I did and it got soggier than I would have liked- but was still very good.next time, I would probably cut the peanut butter by half or leaving it out completely. I was licking the cream cheese of the spoon before adding peanut butter- and it was delicious...so would be good either way.Enjoy!

Hi! Just a note that I took this to a potluck tonight and I got 3 requests for the recipe!

I opted to make a big rectangular cookie on the bar pan instead of a round one. The only PB I have is Adams Cruchy, and since I didn't know if the natural PB worked in this, I just left it out. Also, I cut the cookie with the Cream cheese mixture up into squares and then put the apples on(which I sliced on the UM and soaked in lemon water and they didn't brown) and then I drizzled the caramel on. They were a hit!

What kind of apples did you use? Just curious.

also if you go to http://www.joycesfinecooking.com there are lots of old PC recipes

1. How long does it take to make the Easy Caramel Apple Pizza?

The prep time for this recipe is about 15 minutes and the baking time is approximately 20 minutes, for a total of 35 minutes.

2. Can I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought sugar cookie dough for convenience. However, homemade cookie dough will result in a more flavorful crust.

3. Can I use other types of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use other types of fruit such as pears or peaches. Just make sure to slice the fruit thinly and evenly for even cooking.

4. How do I prevent the crust from getting soggy?

To prevent the crust from getting soggy, make sure to pre-bake the sugar cookie dough for 10-12 minutes before adding the toppings. This will create a barrier between the crust and the toppings.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and store it?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven for a few minutes to regain its crispiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies