• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Apple Cobbler Recipe with Fresh Apples | Budget-Friendly Option

In summary, to make Microwave Apple Cobbler using Pampered Chef products, you will need a microwave-safe bowl, apple pie filling, yellow cake mix, butter, and a Pampered Chef Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. You can use any type of fruit for this recipe, and make it in a traditional oven by following the same assembly steps. The serving size is approximately 6-8 people, but can be adjusted for a smaller or larger crowd. You can also add toppings such as vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or cinnamon sugar to customize the cobbler to your liking.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Anyone tried this with fresh apples instead of applie pie filling? I was thinking of using the apples, cake mix/oatmeal mixture, butter, brown sugar, and the sprinkles, but how long to microwave it for do you think? Host wants to keep the cost down and wants fresh apples instead of pie filling.

Why don't you just make an apple crisp in the microwave? You are basically using the same ingredients. And you can use fresh apples with it. Microwave for 15 min.

My mom's recipe came before turntables were in microwaves and suggested rotating every 2 minutes of cooking, with the time varying by microwave strength, 8-16 minutes.

Thanks! I thought 15 min. too.

There is a great recipe for Mom's Applecrisp in the "All the Best" PC cookbook. It is so quick and simple and made in the microwave. I uses it all the time.

1. How do I make Microwave Apple Cobbler using Pampered Chef products?

To make Microwave Apple Cobbler using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following: 1 microwave-safe bowl, 1 can of apple pie filling, 1 package of yellow cake mix, 1 stick of butter, and 1 Pampered Chef Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Simply pour the apple pie filling into the bowl, sprinkle the cake mix on top, and place thin slices of butter on top of the cake mix. Use the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer to slice fresh apples on top for added flavor and texture. Microwave for 5-6 minutes, and your cobbler will be ready to serve!

2. Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you like for this recipe. Some popular options include peaches, blackberries, and cherries. Simply substitute the apple pie filling with your desired fruit and follow the same steps for assembly.

3. Can I make this recipe in a traditional oven?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a traditional oven. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and follow the same steps for assembly in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.

4. What is the serving size for Microwave Apple Cobbler?

This recipe serves approximately 6-8 people, depending on how large the servings are. You can adjust the ingredients accordingly for a smaller or larger crowd.

5. Can I add toppings to this cobbler?

Yes, you can add toppings to this cobbler to customize it to your liking. Some popular options include a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream, or a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
Replies