• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Cookie Pizza Recipe - Kid-Friendly & Tool-Heavy!

In summary, all of these recipes call for a sugar cookie crust and use a variety of toppings. My favorite is the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza!
pamperedmomto3
Looking for a cookie pizza recipe that uses a lot of tools. Can't be the Taffy Apple Pizza and needs to be kid friendly (for a kid cooking show). Thanks!

Chocolate Chip Sensation

Yield: 20 Servings

1 pk refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
8 oz cream cheese; softened
1/3 c sugar
1 pt half and half
1 pk instant pudding mix;-chocolate
1/4 c nuts; chopped

Preheat oven to 375.

Roll cookie dough into a ball and flatten. Roll out dough into a 13" circle on baking stone. Bake cookie for 12 - 15 minutes or until browned. Let cool 10 minutes. Loosen crust from stone. Cool completely.

Combine cream cheese and sugar; set aside.

Combine half and half and instant pudding. Let set until firm, about 5 minutes.

Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle chopped nuts over cookie.

Chill until served.

There's a Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza (or something like that) in All the Best. You can put more and different fruits on it than what the recipe calls for.

My fav is Chocolate Chip Sensation posted above!

My favorite is the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza! I get requests for it all the time when we go to family functions.

Fruit Pizza w/sugar cookie

The Banana Toffee Pizza is a good one, too. I used to make this a lot and it's YUMMY and perfect for kids:

Attachments

• Banana Toffee Pizza recipe.doc
    32 KB · Views: 335
I dont have a "recipe" but I make one with my son a lot. Use sugar cookie dough for the crust. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and condensed milk for the "sauce". Then top with mandrin oranges, banana slices, marichino cherries, pineapple chunks, blackberries and toasted pecan pieces. Refridgerate. Pretty easy and he loves helping!

If you're doing any of these with little kids, I suggest that you make standard size cookies, and let each child top their own.

chefann said:
If you're doing any of these with little kids, I suggest that you make standard size cookies, and let each child top their own.

Great idea Ann! Isn't there a recipe in the D/C kid's cookbook for something like that? I can look it up if you need me too.

I don't have that cookbook any more, so I can't check. But my Director used to do that with adults and the Taffy Apple Pizza. It's easier to serve, as you don't have to cut it up, and people can put more of the toppings they like. Plus, it gets some small tools, like the spreader, into their hands.

Related to Easy Cookie Pizza Recipe - Kid-Friendly & Tool-Heavy!

1. What are the ingredients needed for the Easy Cookie Pizza Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1 cup of mini marshmallows, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional), and 1/2 cup of your choice of toppings, such as M&M's or sprinkles.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated cookie dough for this recipe, such as chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin. However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture may differ slightly from the original recipe.

3. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this recipe?

Yes, this recipe does require some tools and equipment from Pampered Chef. You will need the Medium Sheet Pan, the Large Scoop, the Small Mix 'N Scraper, and the Medium Stainless Steel Scoop. These tools will make the process easier and ensure the best results.

4. How long does it take to make the Easy Cookie Pizza?

The total time for this recipe is approximately 30 minutes. The prep time is about 10 minutes and the baking time is 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven. The remaining time is for cooling and adding toppings.

5. Is this recipe kid-friendly?

Yes, this recipe is perfect for kids to help with! They can help with mixing the dough, spreading it on the sheet pan, and adding the toppings. Just make sure to supervise when using the oven for baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
basketmom2
  • pcjackie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • paultorres