• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Fruit Pizza: Easy Valentine's Day Demo Idea

In summary, to make Mini Fruit Pizza, you will need sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and assorted fruits. You do not need any special equipment, as a standard baking sheet, mixing bowls, and a mixer will suffice. To assemble, roll out the dough, cut out circles, bake, and top with cream cheese mixture and sliced fruit. The recipe can be made ahead of time by refrigerating the dough and cream cheese mixture, and variations include using different types of cookie dough and toppings.
ChefPaulaB
Just saw this recipe on the Krafts foods website, and I think that it would great for a demo (Valentine's)... only instead of using a Chips Ahoy cookie, maybe use refridgerated cookie dough and bake on stone and then top with the other stuff (of course, not use the Cool Whip from a can but use the EAD)... would be a fairly quick, easy demo, not sure how many products you would actually use, but a fair number I'd think...

http://www.kraftfoods.com/foodandfamily/#/recipes/mini-fruit-pizza/112506

I'm not a big chocolate chip fan, but I bet they would be really yummy with sugar cookies!

/Hey there! I just checked out the recipe on the Kraft Foods website and it looks delicious! I agree that using refrigerated cookie dough and baking it on a stone would give it a nice homemade touch. And using the EAD instead of Cool Whip would definitely elevate the dish. It sounds like a great idea for a quick and easy Valentine's demo. I think you would definitely use a fair number of products, but it would be worth it for the end result. Thanks for sharing!

What ingredients do I need to make Mini Fruit Pizza?

To make Mini Fruit Pizza, you will need sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and assorted fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi.

Do I need any special equipment to make the Mini Fruit Pizza?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A standard baking sheet, mixing bowls, and a mixer will suffice.

How do I assemble the Mini Fruit Pizza?

First, roll out the sugar cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out small circles. Bake the cookies according to the package instructions. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread the mixture onto each cookie and top with sliced fruit.

Can I make Mini Fruit Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cookie dough ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to use. The cream cheese mixture can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. Assemble the Mini Fruit Pizza right before serving for best results.

Are there any variations to the Mini Fruit Pizza recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of cookie dough, such as chocolate chip or gingerbread. You can also experiment with different types of fruits and toppings, such as chocolate drizzle or shredded coconut.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
feather18
Replies
Views
jenniann