• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veggie Pizza Recipe Demo: Easy Entertaining at the County Fair

In summary, to make the veggie pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, assorted vegetables, and fresh herbs. You can use any type of crust for this recipe and make the cream cheese mixture by combining softened cream cheese with ranch dressing. You can also use different vegetables and make the pizza ahead of time by storing it in the refrigerator and adjusting the baking time accordingly.
jenniann
Could someone with a cookbook handy post the vegetable pizza recipe? I am doing an easy entertaining & fun demo at the county fair. I thought the veggie pizza would be a good one to showcase prep speed and I could also do some garnishing work....

Hope this is the right recipe:

Cool Veggie Pizza
The Pampered Chef®
2003 F/W Season’s Best

1 Pkg. Crescent Rolls
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 Pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese – softened
1 tsp. Dill Mix
1 ½ tsp. Mayonnaise
salt & pepper to taste

2 Cups assorted fresh vegetables (chopped):
Broccoli; Cauliflower; Cucumber; Bell Peppers; Tomato; Green Onions; Mushrooms; Carrots; Zucchini; etc.

Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll and separate crescent rolls. Arrange on the 15” Round Stone with points of the triangles meeting in the center. Use the floured Baker’s Roller’s to seal seams, making a round crust. Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.

In One Quart Batter Bowl press garlic into cheese mixture with Garlic Press. Combine remaining ingredients except vegetables. Mix well with Mix ‘n Scraper. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.

Chop, grate, or slice 2 cups of vegetables. Sprinkle over the crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Slice with Pizza Cutter and serve with Small Spatula.

that's the one thanks Kathi!

What ingredients do I need to make the veggie pizza?

To make the veggie pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes), and fresh herbs for garnish.

Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of crust for this recipe, such as a homemade dough or a gluten-free option. Just be sure to adjust the baking time according to the instructions on the crust's packaging.

How do I make the cream cheese mixture for the pizza?

To make the cream cheese mixture, simply combine softened cream cheese with ranch dressing in a bowl and mix until smooth. This will serve as the base for the pizza.

Can I use different vegetables for the pizza?

Absolutely! Feel free to use any of your favorite vegetables for this recipe. Just make sure to chop them into small, bite-sized pieces to ensure even cooking on the pizza.

Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pizza a few hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you're ready to bake it. Just be sure to keep it covered with plastic wrap to prevent the crust from drying out. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the pizza is cold when you put it in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jasonmva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies