• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choc Chip Cookies in Mini Muffin Pan...help

In summary, the consultant uses the premade choc chip cookie dough and the small scoop to plop them into the mini muffin pan, then baking them. She then uses the store bought can of frosting in the Easy Accent Decorator to put frosting on them after they cool a little bit and after she uses the tart shaper on them. Some consultants bring this as an extra dessert if they get $200 in outside orders, or they send out all invites, etc.
pamperedbecky
I've heard some consultants using the premade choc chip cookie dough and using the small scoop to plop them into the mini muffin pan, then baking them. Then you use the store bought can of frosting in the Easy Accent Decorator to put frosting on them after they cool a little bit and after you use the tart shaper on them. Some consultants bring this as an extra dessert if they get $200 in outside orders, or they send out all invites, etc.

I want to do this at a show tomorrow as a quick add on recipe, but I have no idea how long to bake them and at what temp. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!:)

I personally think you should be fine at 350 degrees, and just keep an eye out for them after about 7-9 minutes... since you are shaping them slightly with the tart shaper, these shouldn't be much different from a small cookie-

I wish I had the recipe, but I don't. However my hunch is 350 degrees should be plenty and keep your eye on them until you know how long to bake them! :)

Hope someone else is able to come up with a better answer for you! :)

COOKIE KISSES
1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
36 chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped

Preheat oven to 350*F. Cut cookie dough into 9 slices. Cut each slice into 4 pieces. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with vegetable oil spray. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in all-purpose flour; press into dough to form a cup. Flour Mini-Tart Shaper after forming each cup to prevent dough from sticking. Place 1 candy piece in each cup. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool cookie cups in Mini-Muffin Pan 15 minutes. Remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack and cool completely. Yield: 36 cookies

I know this isn't the same recipe...but it gives the time and temp!
Good luck!

I use the cookie mix pouch (makes 3 dozen cookies) & the small scoop to put them in the pan. Bake at 325*F for about 12 minutes. Place on cooling rack & use tart shaper (may need to coat w/flour) to indent. Let cool about 10 minutes. Remove & fill with icing.

:D Awesome!! Thanks guys! I think I'll do this at my show when I get there. It'll also make her house smell yummy.:D

DD makes these all the time for her DS's events. She took them to a bake sale in an old covered plastic disposable deli tray she had saved & overheard some ladies saying something about them being store-bought.:rolleyes:

She interrupted them & did the PC spiel. They looked at her like they didn't believe her. She felt like "Old Christine" confronting the mean moms. She told them it doesn't get any easier than PC: choc. chip cookie dough and a can of frosting. What's not to belive?

I keep a tub of cookie dough I get at BJ's on hand all the time. This is such a simple recipe and uses alot of products. I just watch and never really paid attn to the time though. Also at my shows, I point out that there is a ton of
recipe ideas for those products.:chef:

I am making the mini margarita pies for a fiesta show on Monday and the recipe ( I got from this site) said break and bake sugar cookies, cook for 375 for 7-10 minutes.
Not sure if the choc chip is the same temp or not, but I want to try them now, sound yummy :)

I did these at my show today and they were a huge hit. Not that I sold any mini muffin pans or anything, but it's a really easy way to provide a dessert for very cheap.

Can any one post the recipe for the mini margarita pies? I tried looking under the recipes but for some reason only tha home page is coming up.
Thanks!
Sherry

Ooooh, the cookie recipe sounds yummy! I'll have to try that one soon!

I did a similar concept with Brownies. I prepared two boxes of brownie mix, then filled each section of the mini muffin pan 1/2 way. I used the temp recommended on the box, but they only stayed in about 8 minutes (dip a dry toothpick in until it comes out clean, then you will know your oven's cooking time). As soon as I pulled them out, I used the tart shaper to form a crater. Once they were cool & out of the pan, I used the Easy Accent Decorator to put a "star" of peanut butter on top.

For display, I used the Woven Round tray and draped a "Stars & Stripes" towel (from the outlet) over the top. I started on the outside of the tray & made a big circle of peanut butter brownies. Then a smaller circle inside that one, etc until I reached the middle. 2 boxes made 14 dozen which was too many to fit on the tray. So the last few I left as just brownies & put them in a seperate basket. I took them to a company (military) picnic. 3 got trashed because someone dropped food on the tray. 13.75 dozen were eaten during the 2 hour picnic. I acutally had one guy following me from the car to the table saying "I don't know what that is, but I know I want one!" :)

chefSherry said:
Can any one post the recipe for the mini margarita pies? I tried looking under the recipes but for some reason only tha home page is coming up.
Thanks!
Sherry
I looked in my files and I don't have this one either. Boo hoo! Who's gonna share?

Oh! Oh!!
I found it!

Mini Margarita Pies

Mini Margarita Pies

1 pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough (Pillsbury or Nestle break and bake 20 count)

1 pkg cream cheese

1/3 cup sugar

1 or 2 limes

8 oz container of cool whip

Pretzels (optional)

Strawberries (Optional for garnish)

Cut each of the dough cookies in half. Roll into a ball and place in Mini Muffin Pan. Press with floured Mini Tart Shaper.
Bake cookies at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for about 1 minute, then REPRESS with Mini Tart Shaper. Remove from Pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.
Meanwhile, combined softened cream cheese with powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Zest lime with Microplane Adjustable Grater. Cut lime in half and press with Citrus Press. (Add both limes if you prefer lots of lime flavor!) Mix with Stainless Steel Whisk. Add in Cool Whip.
Using Star tip of Easy Accent Decorator, pipe filling into cups. If desired, add chopped pretzels to cup before filling (to add a bit of salty flavor), OR stick a pretzel stick into each cup. Garnish with strawberry slice if desired

chefSherry said:
Thanks!
Sherry

I see Kelly posted it, sorry, I have not been on e-mail since last night.
I am making these for a show on Monday, they sound yummy :)

it was under the recipe thread and there is a file with all these recipes, that is where I found it.

Those sound yummy! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for posting the recipe!

pamperedbecky said:
I did these at my show today and they were a huge hit. Not that I sold any mini muffin pans or anything, but it's a really easy way to provide a dessert for very cheap.

Hey Becky...how long did you bake these and at what temp?

I make the toll house recipe and us the tart shaper..then I fill them with the tuxedo brownie filling..YUMMMMMMMMMMM

What type of mini muffin pan should I use for the choc chip cookies?

You can use any type of mini muffin pan for these cookies. However, we recommend using a non-stick pan for easy removal of the cookies.

How many cookies can I make in one batch using a mini muffin pan?

This recipe yields about 24 mini choc chip cookies, so you can make about 24 cookies in one batch using a mini muffin pan.

Do I need to grease the mini muffin pan before baking the cookies?

It is not necessary to grease the pan for this recipe, especially if you are using a non-stick pan. However, you can lightly grease the pan if you prefer.

Can I use any type of chocolate chips for these cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips such as semisweet, milk, or dark chocolate. You can also use chopped chocolate or chocolate chunks.

How should I store the choc chip cookies in mini muffin pan?

Once the cookies have cooled, you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cookies for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheChaoticCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies