• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Muffin and Tart Recipes

In summary, to make mini muffins and tarts, you will need a mini muffin pan and a tart pan. Regular muffin and tart recipes can be used to make mini versions, but baking time may need to be adjusted. Mini muffins and tarts can be frozen for up to 2 months and popular flavor combinations include blueberry lemon, chocolate chip banana, apple cinnamon, and raspberry almond. Pre-made dough or batter can also be used for mini muffins and tarts, with adjusted baking time.
mommylove_07
What are some good recipes for the mini muffin pan and the tart shaper?

The avocado salsa cups are really yummy! They are easy and very impressive (I think). Also the tuxedo brownie cups are good too.

Love the tuxedo brownie cups too. One year I made mini pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving. Everyone loved them. I think my daughter & I made 98 pies that year!! 96 mini & 2 full sized.

MMP recipes to shareI borrowed from another consultant. Change the info to yours, and share away!

Has both Savory and Sweet ideas. Also - use as an ice cube tray... put into each well, cut fruit (small citrus like Kumquats or Key Limes), flowers like mums, daisies, or pansies...anything that would be floaty and fun...

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    199 KB · Views: 456
Pecan tassies, brownie truffle bites

1. What equipment do I need to make mini muffins and tarts?

To make mini muffins and tarts, you will need a mini muffin pan and a tart pan. You can also use a regular muffin pan and cut the dough or batter into smaller portions to fit the pan.

2. Can I use regular muffin or tart recipes to make mini versions?

Yes, you can use your favorite muffin or tart recipes to make mini versions. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as mini versions will bake faster than regular sized ones.

3. Can I freeze mini muffins and tarts?

Yes, you can freeze mini muffins and tarts for up to 2 months. Make sure to cool them completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. Thaw them in the refrigerator or at room temperature before serving.

4. What are some popular flavor combinations for mini muffins and tarts?

Some popular flavor combinations for mini muffins and tarts include blueberry lemon, chocolate chip banana, apple cinnamon, and raspberry almond. Get creative and experiment with your favorite flavors!

5. Can I use pre-made dough or batter for mini muffins and tarts?

Yes, you can use pre-made dough or batter for mini muffins and tarts. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as pre-made dough or batter may have different instructions than homemade recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Andrea Minier
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • narfing
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies