• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Best Muffins to Make for a Party?

In summary, Andrea found a recipe for Rasberry Almond Mini-Muffins on the Pampered Chef website. The recipe calls for 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2/3 cup of sugar, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 2/3 cup of milk, 1 egg, 3/4 teaspoon of almond extract, and 1/4 cup of raspberry preserves. The muffins are to be filled using a Medium Scoop (1 scoop per muffin cup), and then folded over the raspberry preserves. They are to be baked at 400°F for 12-14 minutes. They are to be let cool in the
avelissar
Hi,

I am looking for a muffin recipe to make for a party. I have the mini-muffin pan. I looked through the Pampered Chef recipes and came across Rasberry Almond Mini-Muffins.

Has anyone made this or had it? Is it good? Or does anyone have any other suggestions? I am looking for something I can make the day before.

Thanks! :chef:

Andrea

This recipe came with the MMP years ago and it is really good and makes really moist flavorful muffins.

I sorry what is mmp

Mini Muffin Pan​

My bad but thank you...

Sometimes you have to check the context as the Measure Mix and Pour is also abbreviated MMP from time to time. (Although it is not mentioned nearly as frequently as the other MMP.) :)

What happens when you want to order a MMP and get a MMP? :D;):p

I got excited...I thought this recipe (Rasberry Almond Mini-Muffins ) was going to show up here!

Heres hoping it still will.

Raspberry Almond Mini-Muffins2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
2/3 cup milk
1 egg
3/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 cup raspberry preserves
Powdered sugar (optional)1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in Classic Batter Bowl. Stir melted butter, milk, egg and almond extract into dry ingredients, mixing until well combined.2. Spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Fill prepared muffin cups using Medium Scoop (1 scoop per muffin cup). Press approximately 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves into top of muffin batter. Gently fold batter over most of preserves.3. Bake 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown or Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pan; serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired.Yield: 24 muffinsNutrients per serving: Calories 109, Total Fat 4 gSource: Pampered Chef

Patty you are the best thank you :)

You are so welcome! Let me know how they turn out. I would love to make them and have everything except the raspberry preserves but will get some soon.

If you want to get all technical, it should be the DMMP....Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan :D

cmdtrgd said:
If you want to get all technical, it should be the DMMP....Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan :D

Deluxe is such a silly name for it. As if there's a non-deluxe version out there.

yum! Thanks!

Ok, I am inspired to try this today. Much more fun than laundry! But I am going to use my sister's homemade blackberry preserves instead. Wish me luck!

1. How long do I need to bake the Rasberry Almond Mini-Muffins?

The Rasberry Almond Mini-Muffins should be baked for 12-15 minutes at 375°F.

2. Can I use fresh raspberries instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh raspberries in this recipe. Just make sure to gently fold them in at the end to avoid breaking them apart.

3. Can I substitute the almond extract with vanilla extract?

Yes, you can substitute the almond extract with vanilla extract if desired. However, the almond extract adds a unique flavor to the muffins that may be missed if not used.

4. Can I make these muffins ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make these muffins ahead of time and freeze them for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container.

5. How many mini-muffins does this recipe yield?

This recipe yields approximately 24 mini-muffins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amysue80
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci