• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan?

Just prepare box cake mix following box directions in the rice cooker and plop a generous spoonful of frosting on top...I don't even really demo anything-just have it...Just prepare box cake mix following box directions in...I don't even really demo anything-just have it...Just prepare box cake mix following...I don't even really demo anything-just have it...Just prepare box cake mix following...
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Has anyone made the new brownies in the Mini Muffin Pan? How did they go? I'm planning on making the brownies tonight/tomorrow for pampering businesses and thought this might be easier.

Ohhhhh... good idea... you could make the mini muffins, stuff in a rolo, and then put all the extra stuff on top... sounds good to me!

I've thought about trying it but haven't. Would love to hear if anyone has! Otherwise, Kate, it looks like you get to be the guinea pig!

Hmmm...luckily I did purchase enough to make three batches, so I'll post what happens...if anyone else has done it, please post!

try putting the mini rolos in the center instead of a full size one:love:
not sure what i wud do for the topping though:rolleyes:

i think i will make these for our cluster social on friday night:D

Are there mini rolos? I've never seen them. I thought I would just cut them in half and put half of one in each cup.

OH just go for the whole one! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are there mini rolos?

kate
we have them up here, way up here in canada lol, so im sure you must have them there.
they are in the bags of candy at the grocery store, $2 here.

although they would be really really good :love: with a full size one, i think that they might be sickly sweet:yuck:
jmo

I made one box of these brownies when I first got back from conference....I put half in the large muffin pan, and half in the mini baker (the mini baker came to work for a small birthday brownie!) ....but the brownies definitely stuck to the cupcake papers unless you warmed them....possibly because of the brown sugar?

BrowniesWhat if you oiled down the mini muffin pan and not use the papers? I know at the demo I saw of the brownies, the consultant oiled her stone. I was thinking of making these for my September shows while a chicken was cooking in the microwave.

***Not to hijack this thread***
For my September shows, I'll be doing the 30 minute chicken to demo the DCB, Garlic Bites (prepared before show starts) to demo cookware, and my main demo will be brownies. I'm offering for my hosts to just buy the items for the chicken (since that can get pricey), everything else (including invitations) I provide. So far I have three cooking shows on the calendar and two catalog shows for Sept. I just pray that I can get two more cooking shows. I REALLY want some new cookware! Okay hijack over. ;-)

:eek: I've never seen mini rolos. I guess I need to spend more time in the candy aisle.:eek:

I know that Gertrude Hawk makes mini caramel cups ...but I don't think I've ever seen mini Rolos!

the bag of rolos i bought said mini and i din't know it till i got them home, but they worked perfect and had some left over. Think they were like $2.65

I just made the truffle Brownie cups to take to a show tomorrow night.. I plan to sample one to see how it tastes first. It was an easy recipe so easy my 11yo actually did most of it while I cooked dinner!

11 yo daughter or son. My son is almost 12, but has a little trouble focusing and staying on track. I would love to try this recipe.

Sorry my 11 yo is my daughter..... my 9 yo son (he talks a mile a minute too)helps me cook too sometimes but my 7yo son (my child who doesn't focus on anything unless he likes it) his idea of helping cook is "can I crack an egg?" lol

I want to make that volcano cake in the rice cooker.......but I am not sure about the instructions. Not sure lid or no lid. *i feel like all of my posts are about whether or not to use lids on things. :eek:**sorry about the hijack!!

Lid-yes.

Just prepare box cake mix following box directions in the rice cooker and plop a generous spoonful of frosting on top and cook for 10 minutes-yum! I haven't tried anything but chocolate cake with chocolate frosting-not sure what they would look like.

I don't even really demo anything-just have it all mixed up before I go and tell the group that I'm going to make them the best cake they ever tasted in the microwave! It is a great to serve while they are all placing their orders.

jkinak said:
Lid-yes.

Just prepare box cake mix following box directions in the rice cooker and plop a generous spoonful of frosting on top and cook for 10 minutes-yum! I haven't tried anything but chocolate cake with chocolate frosting-not sure what they would look like.

I don't even really demo anything-just have it all mixed up before I go and tell the group that I'm going to make them the best cake they ever tasted in the microwave! It is a great to serve while they are all placing their orders.

Ok, I just made this using Devils food cake and chocolate fudge frosting, and I am VERY impressed. Uh, YUM!!!!!

Thanks for the lid tip!!

Leigh0725 said:
What if you oiled down the mini muffin pan and not use the papers? I know at the demo I saw of the brownies, the consultant oiled her stone. I was thinking of making these for my September shows while a chicken was cooking in the microwave.

***Not to hijack this thread***
For my September shows, I'll be doing the 30 minute chicken to demo the DCB, Garlic Bites (prepared before show starts) to demo cookware, and my main demo will be brownies. I'm offering for my hosts to just buy the items for the chicken (since that can get pricey), everything else (including invitations) I provide. So far I have three cooking shows on the calendar and two catalog shows for Sept. I just pray that I can get two more cooking shows. I REALLY want some new cookware! Okay hijack over. ;-)
Just a heads up, if you're buying the ingredients... if you have kroger/king soopers/city market where you are, they have pillsbury brownie mixes on sale for $1 a box right now! I'm trying to decide if I should go stock up for fall shows, and trying to figure out how much I might need. Like I'll ever have a problem getting rid of brownie mix... :p

oh, i have a kroger here..let me check it out tomorrow..

sooooooooo?
well kate?
did you get around to making them?
how did it go?

i made the new brownies for our social last night and show today
not likely to make them again anytime soon :(
they were absolutely wonderful as far as taste
but OMG all that prep and chopping!!!!!!!!!

too much work when they are not on my points system lol

About the chocolate lava cake---Shoot me but I always plop in about 1/2 of the plastic can of frosting on top of the wet mix before microwaving---Yummy. Be sure to turn out onto big plate with a little bit of an edge. It can be messy.

You may be able to use the carmel kisses. They look small enough to fit in the mini muffin pan.

mhdawson said:
You may be able to use the carmel kisses. They look small enough to fit in the mini muffin pan.
Standard-size kisses (which the caramel ones are) definitely fit in the MMP - there was a popular recipe when I started with PC that had cookie dough and a kiss baked in the MMP.

Smashie said:
I want to make that volcano cake in the rice cooker.......but I am not sure about the instructions. Not sure lid or no lid.

I don't use a lid!! I also use devils food cake mix and coconut pecan frosting!! SOOO GOOD! I use the round simple addi+ions platter to showcase the volcano cake when done!:D

heather9892 said:
sooooooooo?
well kate?
did you get around to making them?
how did it go?

i made the new brownies for our social last night and show today
not likely to make them again anytime soon :(
they were absolutely wonderful as far as taste
but OMG all that prep and chopping!!!!!!!!!

too much work when they are not on my points system lol

I"m going to be making them on Saturday morning for my cousins baby shower. She wants all the food to be petite!! Love it!! What a better way to try out a new recipe as well!!!:D

bumping to find out how they turned out ? I have a boutique and wanted something chocolatey to make in our MMP ! TIA

Heather~

If you don't hear back about how these turned out in the MMP, you can always do the Tuxedo Brownie Bites! They go over soooo well!!

That was another option I had in mind but wanted to do the new ones! :)

Ok, I'm gonna make them friday for a boutique and will let ya know how they came out using the MMP!

i am getting ready to make them right now for our Fall Frenzy tonight

ooohhh let us know how they go over, are you using the MMP?

I am looking forward to hearing (reading) how they come out. I have the rolos at the house just waiting for a recipe.

I am not sure if this is called hijacking, I am sorry if it is. Heather 9892, do you know if you have the cream filled candy eggs callsed "Scoops"? They come in a package of 4=2 vanilla +2 chocolate with mini spoons. My daughter loves these and we do not carry them in the states. I bought them in Canada when I went shopping one time and she still talks about them.

Melissa~

Yes, you are officially hijacking a thread!! Congrats!

I will continue to hijack to say that I got those for my kids one Easter and haven't been able to find them since!! I had totally forgotten about them till I read your post! They LOVED them too!

that was fun:angel:

Ok i made the truffle brownie cups with the MMP last night. They turned out amazingling wonderful!!!. They were very easy to make after I understood the recipe correctly. But there was ALOT of the chocolate ganache left over. I threw away what was left in the baggie and there was still alot left in the batter bowl that i used to mix it up in. I probably have enought to easily top 2-3 more batches. And then i used the EAD and filled it with Cool Whip and decorated the top. Didn't have any cherries(i have a 3 year son that could live on them so when we buy them he hijacks them all!) But all in all they went over very well at our fall frenzy.

Melissa -- I'm not Heather, but I think I can answer your "Scoops" question, since I'm also from Canada:) I can only ever recall seeing scoops here around Easter. Next time I'm at the store where I normally see them I'll check to see if they have them at any other time of year. Hope that helps. I'm now ending my part of the highjack:)

Thank you PEICHEF for checking on Scoops for me.

can you make brownies in the deluxe mini muffin pan? is that you guys are talking about?? what is a recipe? i just ordered the dmmp and would like to try this for somer shows this fall .. thanks

Laurie~

Yep...brownies in the MMP! Use our small scoop to portion out the batter perfectly! Once they come out you can leave them alone, push in a hershey's kiss or mini Reese cup, or press down on them with the tart shaper to make little wells that you can fill up with ganache, or the filling from the Tuxedo Brownie Cups!

Here...I will post the TBC recipe that has the time/temp for you...

Attachments

• Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    21 KB · Views: 305
Tuxedo Brownie CupsDo you have to refrigerate them 1 to 3 hours before serving? How do you do this at a show?

OOOOH! Thanks Kelly, I'll definately have to try that once I get my stuff! That sounds sooo YUMMY!!

Truffle Brownies in mini-muffin panI have made these Truffle Brownie cups for all my cooking shows and they are a major hit.. I even sold 3 mini muffin pans with tart shaper at one show because of the brownies....everyone loves them..if they love chocolate!

What happened Kate/???? How did they turn out???

I have a Bridal show Friday...she's having other DS companies there..so it's sorta different..no demo...just set up a table...So I want something to bring 'em to me!!! ...
I"m want something bite size, and was thinking about the Truffle Brownie Cups...or the Black Velvet Truffle Bar...pic on pg 21 FW 07 catty...((If someone could post that recipe from the COOKING FOR TWO cookbook ...I don't have that book...I'd HUGELY appreciate it!!!)))
But the new Brownie recipe is WONDERFUL in full size..so if I could make it easily in the MMP...that would be awesome!

I need something that can be made ahead and just brought to the shower...it's being held at a restaurant... I'm thinking I may be able to have the truffles already balled...and just stand there and roll them in the nuts, etc while people came over...?? May be a good booth 'demo' for anytime really...???

TIA

1. What is the recipe for the New Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan?

The recipe for the New Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe book that comes with the pan. It uses basic ingredients like flour, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and butter.

2. Can the New Brownies be made in a regular muffin pan instead of the Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, the New Brownies can also be made in a regular muffin pan. However, the baking time may vary slightly, so it's important to keep an eye on them while they are baking.

3. How many brownies does the recipe make in the Mini Muffin Pan?

The recipe for the New Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan makes 24 mini brownies. If using a regular muffin pan, it will make 12 brownies.

4. Are the New Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan easy to remove from the pan?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Pan is designed with non-stick coating, making it easy to remove the brownies without sticking. It is also recommended to lightly grease the pan before adding the batter for easier removal.

5. Can I add toppings or mix-ins to the New Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, the beauty of the Mini Muffin Pan is its versatility. You can add toppings like nuts, chocolate chips, or even swirl in some peanut butter before baking for a delicious twist on the classic brownie. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies