• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Peanut Butter Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan

In summary, to make Peanut Butter Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan, you will need a box of brownie mix, creamy peanut butter, vegetable oil, eggs, water, a mini muffin pan, cooking spray, and optional toppings. Before using the pan, spray it with cooking spray or use mini muffin liners. You can substitute peanut butter with any other nut butter. The brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. They can be frozen for up to 3 months and thawed before eating.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a vendor fair tomorrow and was going to make brownies in the mini muffin pan so I can show off the three tiered stand. A few questions:

* How long should I bake the brownies in there (whatever time you suggest, I will shave a few minutes off it, since my oven tends to burn stuff.)
* Any ideas on what I should mix with the peanut butter to put on top? (I was thinking straight peanut butter with a little powdered sugar, put on top with the easy accent decorator. (Maybe I'll just fill it and bring it with me in the morning.)
* Should I tap them down with the tart shaper after they are baked?

With the assistance of Google I found this ... almost exactly what I'm looking for!http://janenation.com/forums/t/2626.aspx

Wow! These look fantastic - I know my teenagers and their friends would love them. Thanks for sharing. I think these will look great on your display!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Peanut Butter Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan?

To make Peanut Butter Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan, you will need:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- Mini muffin pan
- Cooking spray
- Optional toppings such as chocolate chips or chopped peanuts.

2. How do I prepare the mini muffin pan for the brownie batter?

Before using the mini muffin pan, it is important to spray it with cooking spray to prevent the brownies from sticking. You can also use mini muffin liners for easy removal.

3. Can I use a different type of nut butter instead of peanut butter?

Yes, you can substitute peanut butter with any other nut butter such as almond butter or cashew butter. The flavor and texture may vary slightly, but it will still be delicious.

4. How do I know when the Peanut Butter Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan are done?

The brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The edges should also be slightly browned. It is important not to overbake the brownies to prevent them from becoming dry.

5. Can I freeze the Peanut Butter Brownies in Mini Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can freeze the brownies after they have cooled down completely. Place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and they can be stored for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw them in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for a few hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies