• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Lollipops... Mini Muffin Tin?

In summary, the author decided to try these treats with the mini muffin tin after reading that someone else had done so and wasn't too confident about the results. They gave it a try and it worked well. They also suggest using different toppings for different months, such as fall leaves sprinkles and pretzel braid sticks for now, and candy canes later in the month.
ChefMary412
I thought I read that someone was going to try these with the mini muffin tin... did anyone? I use it for brownies all the time. I am going to give it a go. I am not too confident in the scoop for a show.. I feel funny having to hand roll a bit in from of everyone.

I haven't tried this recipe yet. I use my mini muffin pan all the time and in fact I used them today for mini brownies and mini muffins to bring with me tomorrow.

ChefMary412 said:
I thought I read that someone was going to try these with the mini muffin tin... did anyone? I use it for brownies all the time. I am going to give it a go. I am not too confident in the scoop for a show.. I feel funny having to hand roll a bit in from of everyone.
That was me and I am going to try it this week. I will let you know how it goes. I have made brownies in the mini muffin pan before so I don't see why it wouldn't work, other than they wouldn't be totally round, but yiu could probably mold them after they come out of the pan.

What about taking some chocolate frosting and putting between two of them making it more round, and almost like a truffle kind of thing. I may have to try that now LOL Probably would use the smaller candy canes though too.

We made these today at my Holiday Kids in the Kitchen workshop. We used the mini muffin tin. When they came out we dipped them in melted choco, kind of scraped the excess on the side of the bowl and then dipped them in crushed peppermints and stuck the peppermint stick in. They were soooo cute!

Ohh nice. I think I will try it today. I am sure dh would not mind taking the "trial batch" to work tomorrow.
I have fall leaves sprinkles to use now... and I was going to use the pretzel braid sticks for now.. switch later in the month to candy canes.

ChefMary412 said:
Ohh nice. I think I will try it today. I am sure dh would not mind taking the "trial batch" to work tomorrow.
I have fall leaves sprinkles to use now... and I was going to use the pretzel braid sticks for now.. switch later in the month to candy canes.

Let me know, I need to make them for an event I am doing Friday, was going to try it this week too :):chef:

1. How do I make brownie lollipops in a mini muffin tin?

To make brownie lollipops in a mini muffin tin, you will need to prepare your favorite brownie batter and pour it into greased mini muffin cups. Bake according to the brownie recipe's instructions, and then insert lollipop sticks into the center of each brownie bite while they are still warm. Let them cool completely before removing them from the tin.

2. Can I use a regular muffin tin instead of a mini muffin tin?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin to make brownie lollipops. However, keep in mind that the brownie bites will be larger, and you may need to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. What kind of sticks should I use for the lollipops?

You can use any type of lollipop sticks for brownie lollipops, such as wooden or plastic sticks. Just make sure they are sturdy enough to hold the weight of the brownie bites.

4. How can I decorate my brownie lollipops?

You can decorate your brownie lollipops with melted chocolate, sprinkles, crushed nuts, or any other toppings of your choice. You can also use icing or frosting to pipe designs onto the lollipops.

5. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make brownie lollipops ahead of time and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, but make sure to wrap them in plastic wrap or foil before placing them in a freezer-safe container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
amysue80
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies