• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Spice Muffins - Ww Points Friendly!

In summary, a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Muffins was shared, which involves mixing together canned pumpkin and spice cake mix, and baking in muffin tins with added sweet caramel sprinkles. The muffins can be made with or without the sprinkles and can be made in regular or mini size, with different point values for each. Variations such as using devil's food cake mix and adding in flaxseed or raisins were also discussed.
twopamperedchefs
I made these and brought them to work today to promote my HWC fundraiser.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins :chef:

1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
Sweet Caramel Sprinkles

Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together...blend well. Fill muffin tins (I used my metal, no PC tins and sprayed with Pam for baking first). Generously sprinkle Sweet Caramel Sprinkles on top. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack. I get about 15 muffins from the recipe.

If you make these without the sprinkles (just pumpkin and cake) and you do them in the mini-muffin pan, they are 1 pt. each on WW (I got the recipe from Hungry-Girl). I think the large (regular) muffins are 3 pts. I'd add a point for the caramel sprinkles.

I love these Pumpkin Spice Muffins I normally don't add the carmel sprinkles but I was going to make a batch for this evening and I will try it with the sprinkles. Thanks

This is a great WW recipe - my grnadsons LOVE them...

If you separate the mixture in to 18 regular size muffin tins, they ae 1 point each.

I did try th esprinkles on the muffins and fo rthe extra point - I did not feel it was worth it....

However, on a YUM factor - pour them on!!!! :eek:

i just sent this to my mom who is doing ww & she emailed me back that she makes these muffins using our mini muffin pan but instead of using spice cake mix she uses devils food cake mix...

Sound great! The devil's food cake sounds really good too. How can I get more fiber in there? Does flaxseed have fiber?

thecougchef said:
i just sent this to my mom who is doing ww & she emailed me back that she makes these muffins using our mini muffin pan but instead of using spice cake mix she uses devils food cake mix...

I make these with carrot cake mix & use the MMP & I get 48 of them!! I've always used the cinnamon sprinkles, but next time I want to try the others...:D

Last edited:
I was really trying to think about why you would use the Measure Mix N Pour (MMP)! I get it now, though. :)

JAE said:
I was really trying to think about why you would use the Measure Mix N Pour (MMP)! I get it now, though. :)

Silly......:eek: ;)

So making these in a regular muffin pan they are only 1 pt!

Wow those sound good!

I think it's the mini-muffins that are 1 point...

I've made the devil's food + pumpkin ones before. I bet the mocha sprinkles would be good on those!

Anyone know if this is a regular size cake mix and if the batter is really thick? I've just mixed it up, and I'm not sure about it.

I just bought everything to make these for a festival this weekend!

Yes, it is a bit thick. Unlike regular cake batter you cannot pour it into the muffin pan; use the large PC scoop if you have it; else just spoon it in. We have added raisins to this batter to make pumpkin spice raisin muffins. Yum!​

Speaking of WW

I would like to start. I have the little books and all but would some post me the point chart for the different weight catagories please?

Man I picked up the pumpkin pie mix not paying attention!! Can you use that too?

I make this in the regular-sized and mini-loaf stoneware pans all the time! So yummy and the kids like them too. Sold alot of loaf pans sharing the recipe. If you don't care about the points, mix in mini chocolate chips. :)

twopamperedchefs said:
I made these and brought them to work today to promote my HWC fundraiser.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins :chef:

1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
Sweet Caramel Sprinkles

Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together...blend well. Fill muffin tins (I used my metal, no PC tins and sprayed with Pam for baking first). Generously sprinkle Sweet Caramel Sprinkles on top. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack. I get about 15 muffins from the recipe.

If you make these without the sprinkles (just pumpkin and cake) and you do them in the mini-muffin pan, they are 1 pt. each on WW (I got the recipe from Hungry-Girl). I think the large (regular) muffins are 3 pts. I'd add a point for the caramel sprinkles.

JAE said:
Sound great! The devil's food cake sounds really good too. How can I get more fiber in there? Does flaxseed have fiber?

Benefiber has no taste or texture... i'd try mixing some of that in. :)

gothim0802 said:
Man I picked up the pumpkin pie mix not paying attention!! Can you use that too?

Yes, you can use that, too (15 oz), but the WW POINTS would be higher.

Quick question... do you add the other ingredients to make the spice cake? .....water, butter, egg, etc.??
These sound wonderful!

ChefMary412 said:
Quick question... do you add the other ingredients to make the spice cake? .....water, butter, egg, etc.??
These sound wonderful!

Nope....just a small can of pumpkin and a box of cake mix! Super easy!

Do you think you can bake this in the Fluted stone in the microwave?

I'll bet you could cook this in the fluted stone in the microwave. i went to a tupperware party this weekend and the lady made this recipe in the microwave for 8 minutes and then checked it and did 1 more minute.

1. How many Weight Watchers points are in a serving of Pumpkin Spice Muffins?

Each serving of our Pumpkin Spice Muffins is 3 Weight Watchers points.

2. Are the Pumpkin Spice Muffins made with real pumpkin?

Yes, our Pumpkin Spice Muffins are made with real pumpkin puree for a delicious and authentic flavor.

3. Can I use a different flour to make the Pumpkin Spice Muffins gluten-free?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend in the same amount for a gluten-free option.

4. How many muffins does one batch of Pumpkin Spice Muffins make?

One batch of our Pumpkin Spice Muffins makes 12 standard-sized muffins.

5. Can I add nuts or chocolate chips to the Pumpkin Spice Muffins?

Absolutely! You can add chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter before baking for some extra flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • sfdavis918
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
Replies