• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered ChefC Cooking Success: Corn Muffins in Under 10 Minutes!

In summary, the conversation revolves around using Pampered Chef products for cooking, particularly the mini muffin pan and bamboo tray. The speaker shares their experience of making corn muffins for a potluck using these tools and how it significantly reduced their cooking time. They also mention other recipes and ideas for using the products, showing their enthusiasm for Pampered Chef.
tmseiling
I have recently become a PCC and I am trying to make sure I use the products especial when doing pot lucks. So tonight is bible study at church and during the summer we cook out and everyone bring a side dish.

I was stumped on what to make, went to the recipe file and saw the scallop corn dish, well I didn't want to make that but I decided that I would make corn muffins using the mini muffin pan and then take it on the bamboo tray.:)

The muffins cooked in under 10 minutes so it took me all of maybe 20 minutes to do these muffins. How quick is that, normally I do a pan and it take at least 20 minutes to cook, I will no longer be doing the muffins in a pan.

Last edited:
great idea! :) I love anything in the mini muffin size - perfectly bite sized. now I want corn bread mini muffins too!!

Dave and i like the chipolte chicken corn bread cups, yummy and easy. Plus the cup is good even without the chicken topping

There is a great Mini Corn Muffin recipe in the Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card collection. It seems like when I made them I used either the canned green chilis or jalapeno, because I remember them having a little kick to them... My DS ate almost the whole batch himself, he loved them!

Mini Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare 1 package (8 1/2 oz) corn muffin mix (Jiffy) according to package directions. Stir in 2 tablespoons finely chopped green or red bell pepper and 1/2 cup whole kernel corn. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 12-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Yield: 24 muffins.

Hi there! As a fellow PCC, I completely understand the struggle of trying to use our amazing products in everyday cooking. I love that you decided to make corn muffins using our mini muffin pan and bamboo tray for your bible study potluck. It's such a quick and easy way to create a delicious side dish that is sure to impress. And I couldn't agree more, using our products cuts down on cooking time and makes the whole process so much easier. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. How can I make corn muffins in under 10 minutes with Pampered Chef products?

To make corn muffins in under 10 minutes using Pampered Chef products, you will need our Cornbread Pan and our Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare your batter according to your preferred recipe. Pour the batter into the wells of the Cornbread Pan and place it in the oven. While the muffins are baking, use the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to mix together any additional ingredients or toppings, such as cheese or jalapenos. Once the muffins are ready, remove them from the pan and top with the mixture from the pitcher. Enjoy your delicious corn muffins in no time!

2. Can I use a different pan to make the corn muffins in under 10 minutes?

While our Cornbread Pan is specifically designed for making corn muffins in under 10 minutes, you can use any muffin pan you have on hand. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the size and material of the pan. It is best to keep an eye on the muffins and adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Is there a specific corn muffin recipe I should use for this method?

No, you can use any corn muffin recipe you prefer for this method. Just make sure to follow the instructions for the Cornbread Pan and adjust the baking time accordingly. You can also experiment with different ingredients and toppings to customize your corn muffins.

4. Can I make other types of muffins using this method?

Yes, you can use the same method to make other types of muffins, such as blueberry or chocolate chip. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature according to the specific recipe and pan you are using.

5. How do I clean the Cornbread Pan and Quick-Stir® Pitcher after making corn muffins in under 10 minutes?

Both the Cornbread Pan and Quick-Stir® Pitcher are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, if you prefer to hand wash, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the pan and pitcher. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jdavis