• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Meatloaf Muffins: Kids Love 'Em!

In summary, Marzee used a mini tart shaper to crate wells in mini meatloaves, filled them with ketchup, and put shredded cheese on top. She recommends using the mini tart shaper to crate wells in mini meatloaves, filling them with ketchup, and putting shredded cheese on top. These mini meatloaves are great for kids because they get their own and the presentation looks like a cup
4kids4me
I made mini meatloaves in my 12-muffin stone, and used the mini tart shaper to crate wells in them. I filled the wells with ketchup, and when I took them out I put shredded cheese over them. I think next time I"ll do them in my mini-fluted pan and fill that well with potatoes, and just do the ketchup around the hole. YUM! My kids love these!

That sounds really cool, could you post the recipe you used, and time and temp? I have a recipe a girl from work gave me for meatloaf that is more like a chili meatloaf, with potatoes on the bottom, it was really good, I will have to make it again, I just keep forgetting about it.

(from Daily Recipe Ezine)
Instead of a
whole meatloaf the recipe is divided into the 12 sections
of a muffin pan for individual servings. This cuts down
on cooking time and is a great presentation for kids too
because they each get their own and it looks like a cupcake.
I don't like the sound of meatloaf muffins though so we'll
call them MINI MEATLOAVES. You can swap the BBQ sauce for
different flavor varieties too like salsa, gravy, pasta
sauce, katsup etc..you name it these can be so versatle.
A bag of frozen veggies or a tossed salad and some potatoes
is all you need to add for a classic meal.

Enjoy!
Marzee

RECIPE: MINI MEATLOAVES

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

INGREDIENTS:
1 lb ground beef
1 6-ounce box Stove Top Stuffing mix - any flavor
1 cup water
1/2 cup BBQ sauce or katsup
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS:
Ppeheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tins lightly
with nonstick spreay. Combine meat, stuffing and water
and mix well. Press evenly into 12 medium muffin
sections. Make a deep thumbprint in each and add 1
tablespoon of sauce in each indentation. Bake for 30
minutes then add shredded cheese. Cook for another 5
minutes just until cheese is melted. Cool slightly and
serve.

Love the idea! Will have to try it soon. How long would you cook it in the mini fluted pan? Would you still bake it at 375 degrees?

I usually make my meatloaf using Lipton Onion Soup Mix, 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs, 1/3 cup ketchup, 1 egg and of course ground beef.

pamperedharriet said:
I usually make my meatloaf using Lipton Onion Soup Mix, 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs, 1/3 cup ketchup, 1 egg and of course ground beef.

Hey!! Why did you steal my recipe?!;) On a rough day when I don't feel like being bothered I don't use the ketchup or egg. I dump in about 1/2 a can of Cream of Mushroom w/herb soup and the Lipton Beefy Onion mix it up and call it a day.

Chef Kearns said:
Hey!! Why did you steal my recipe?!;) On a rough day when I don't feel like being bothered I don't use the ketchup or egg. I dump in about 1/2 a can of Cream of Mushroom w/herb soup and the Lipton Beefy Onion mix it up and call it a day.

Great minds think alike!;)

I've made the mini- meatloaves myself but since we like things spicy I mixed 1 tsp of chili powder in with 1 cup of salsa and used that as my filling... topped with mexican blend cheese.

pamperedharriet said:
Love the idea! Will have to try it soon. How long would you cook it in the mini fluted pan? Would you still bake it at 375 degrees?
I have absolutely no clue how long to bake it with the minis. Hoping someone here can give some insight to that one. It'd be cute to use the EAD to pipe in potatoes to the middle. :)

BAKE 30 min. or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Top evenly with cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 min. before serving

1. What ingredients do I need to make mini meatloaf muffins?

To make mini meatloaf muffins, you will need ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.

2. Can I substitute the ground beef with another type of meat?

Yes, you can use ground turkey or chicken instead of ground beef for a healthier option. You can also mix different types of ground meat for added flavor.

3. How long do I need to bake the mini meatloaf muffins?

The mini meatloaf muffins usually take around 20-25 minutes to bake in a preheated oven at 375°F. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the size of the muffins and your oven.

4. Can I freeze the mini meatloaf muffins?

Yes, you can freeze the mini meatloaf muffins before or after baking them. If freezing before baking, place the muffins on a baking sheet in the freezer until firm, then transfer them to a freezer-safe bag. If freezing after baking, let the muffins cool completely before storing them in an airtight container or freezer bag.

5. Can I add vegetables to the mini meatloaf muffins?

Yes, you can add diced vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, or zucchini to the meatloaf mixture for added nutrition. Just make sure to chop the vegetables finely so they cook evenly with the meatloaf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies