• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Chocolate Tiramisu, Sb -- More Tools Used

In summary, this recipe is easy to follow and everyone loves the desserts. The new Cool and Serve Tray is a great invention and makes transporting the desserts a breeze.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just made this recipe for a dish-to-pass tonight. I used the EAD for the Cool Whip (using the med. scoop to fill), which of course, works great. I found 1/3 cup of Kahlua was way too much, I measured 1/4 cup and thought I could add more, but it sure wasn't necessary--there was enough left to add a splash of cream and an ice cube for me!

And did I mention, the 24 little desserts fit perfectly in the new Cool and Serve Square Tray?? For a demo, I think I'd make up the cake batter before hand. I did not use anything on the mini tart shaper--each end got me through about 10 before sticking at all. I did wait for the little cakes to cool a few minutes first. Then, I used the garlic press cleaner tool to remove them (as I saw in a demo on here). The cooking time was about perfect for the time needed to prepare the rest.

The citrus peeler is great for removing things from teh mini muffin pan, too.

gailz2 said:
...And did I mention, the 24 little desserts fit perfectly in the new Cool and Serve Square Tray??

That is awesome!!​

So, we have made these about 6 times now for different parties and get togethers. WOW - everyone loves them!!! Yes, the cool and serve tray is awesome for them. I cut a piece of freezer paper to the shape of the cool and server and then put that between the green pieces and the cakes - so they don't have issues with condensation. They are so so so good!!

algdoughty said:
So, we have made these about 6 times now for different parties and get togethers. WOW - everyone loves them!!! Yes, the cool and serve tray is awesome for them. I cut a piece of freezer paper to the shape of the cool and server and then put that between the green pieces and the cakes - so they don't have issues with condensation. They are so so so good!!

Would our Parchment Paper work?

gailz2 said:
I just made this recipe for a dish-to-pass tonight. I used the EAD for the Cool Whip (using the med. scoop to fill), which of course, works great. I found 1/3 cup of Kahlua was way too much, I measured 1/4 cup and thought I could add more, but it sure wasn't necessary--there was enough left to add a splash of cream and an ice cube for me!

And did I mention, the 24 little desserts fit perfectly in the new Cool and Serve Square Tray?? For a demo, I think I'd make up the cake batter before hand. I did not use anything on the mini tart shaper--each end got me through about 10 before sticking at all. I did wait for the little cakes to cool a few minutes first. Then, I used the garlic press cleaner tool to remove them (as I saw in a demo on here). The cooking time was about perfect for the time needed to prepare the rest.

You are awesome Gail!!!! see you Tuesday I hope!!!!

1. What tools are needed to make Mini Chocolate Tiramisu?

To make Mini Chocolate Tiramisu, you will need a mini muffin pan, a pastry brush, a small mixing bowl, and a spatula.

2. How many servings does the recipe for Mini Chocolate Tiramisu make?

The recipe for Mini Chocolate Tiramisu makes 24 mini servings.

3. Can I use regular coffee instead of espresso in this recipe?

Yes, you can use regular coffee instead of espresso in this recipe. However, espresso will give the tiramisu a more authentic flavor.

4. Is this recipe suitable for those with gluten intolerance?

No, this recipe contains ladyfinger cookies which are typically made with wheat flour and are not suitable for those with gluten intolerance.

5. How far in advance can I make Mini Chocolate Tiramisu?

You can make Mini Chocolate Tiramisu up to 24 hours in advance. However, it is best to assemble them closer to serving time to ensure the ladyfinger cookies do not become too soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies