• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Role of Milk in Cinnamon Roll Tree Recipes

In summary, a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree" is a festive and delicious treat made using Pampered Chef's Cinnamon Roll Wreath Pan. It can be made with pre-made or homemade dough and can be decorated with various toppings. This treat can also be made in advance and reheated when ready to serve.
missyciccolella
Does anyone know why the cinnamon roll tree recipe calls for 2% milk mixed with the icing? Do you think whole milk would work the same? I'm sure it has something to do with the fat in the milk, but I didn't know is whole would have too much fat and skim too little (well none). Any ideas as I am boggled! :confused:

I would guess because that is what they used in the Test Kitchen, so that is what nutritional values are based on.

You could use whatever kind of milk you have - including 1/2&1/2, or heavy cream.....consistency will be a bit different with each kind, but they will all work.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if a different type of milk/cream would cause some strange reaction in the icing...I know it is totally different, but I was thinking like sour or curdled milk.

I think they just use 2% to get the fat down. Milk is milk:)

I am planning to do this recipe for a breakfast show on the 10th. Thinking of serving it with the Sweet Cinnamon/Caramel Sprinkles with softened cream cheese and bagels. The 25 min. cooking time seems long; does it really take that long?

Speaking of the cinmmon tree design...

I am sort of doing this at a show this weekend- but instead of the cinnamon rolls, I am doing the spinach pinwheels and rosemary pinwheels from the Celebrations show a while back, so we can do it as an appetizer. Yum

Related to Understanding the Role of Milk in Cinnamon Roll Tree Recipes

What is a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree"?

A "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree" is a fun and delicious treat that can be made using Pampered Chef's Cinnamon Roll Wreath Pan. It is a sweet and festive way to serve cinnamon rolls for a special occasion or holiday.

How do I make a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree"?

To make a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree", you will need our Cinnamon Roll Wreath Pan, a package of pre-made cinnamon rolls, and any additional toppings you would like to use (such as icing, sprinkles, or nuts). Simply place the cinnamon rolls in the pan, following the instructions on the package, and bake according to the recommended time and temperature. Once baked, decorate the tree with your desired toppings and enjoy!

Can I use homemade cinnamon rolls for a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree"?

Absolutely! While our Cinnamon Roll Wreath Pan is designed to fit pre-made cinnamon rolls, you can use homemade dough to create your own version of a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree". Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

What other toppings can I use on a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree"?

In addition to traditional icing, you can get creative with your toppings for a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree". Some popular options include chocolate chips, chopped nuts, fruit preserves, and even savory toppings like bacon or cheese.

Can I make a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree" in advance?

Yes, you can make a "Help! Cinnamon Roll Tree" in advance. Once baked, simply store it in an airtight container or cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, you can reheat the tree in the oven or microwave and add any desired toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Leigh0725