• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried The Pampered Chef's Double Chocolate Swirl Bread Recipe?

In summary, the Cinnamon Rolls with Chocolate Chips recipe makes 12 rolls and allows for the use of any type of chocolate chips. No special equipment is needed, but a mixer can make the process easier. The rolls can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated before baking, or frozen before or after baking.
Looking for help! I had a request for an old PC recipe for cinnamon rolls.
The guest is looking for a recipe that used 'french bread' dough, cinnamon, brown sugar and 'chocolate chips'. This was rolled out and filled jelly roll style, cut into slices and then baked on a stone.
Does anyone remember this?
Thanks,
Annette

In All the Best - there is a recipe for Double Chocolate Swirl Bread that sounds like that but it is made in the stoneware mini-loaf pan. Think that might be it?

there is a recipe in the kids cookbook but you use cinnamon rolls and put a hershey kiss in the middle of it. My MIL makes cinnamon rolls with chocolate chips in them and all she does is lays the dough flat, puts butter and cinnamon and sugar then sprinkles the chocolate chips, then rolls and cuts them to the size she wants them. They are so yummy

Anyone? The guest has seen the recipe in 'All The Best' and that isn't what she remembers.
Thanks-Annette

It's the Double Chocolate Swirl Bread. There isn't cinnamon in it. It LOOKS like cinnamon rolls because it's made with that rolled-up dough technique.I don't have it typed up, but some of the "usual suspect" recipe sites probably do.

1. How many servings does the Cinnamon Rolls with Chocolate Chips recipe make?

Our Cinnamon Rolls with Chocolate Chips recipe makes 12 delicious rolls, perfect for sharing with friends and family.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate in the recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks that you prefer in this recipe. Some popular choices include milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate chips.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make these cinnamon rolls?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these cinnamon rolls. However, a stand mixer or hand mixer can make the dough mixing process easier and faster.

4. Can I make the cinnamon rolls ahead of time and bake them later?

Yes, you can prepare the cinnamon rolls ahead of time and refrigerate them before baking. When you're ready to bake, let them come to room temperature and then follow the baking instructions.

5. Can I freeze these cinnamon rolls for later?

Yes, you can freeze these cinnamon rolls before or after baking. If freezing before baking, let the rolls thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking according to the recipe instructions. If freezing after baking, let the rolls cool completely and then wrap tightly before freezing. To reheat, let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then warm in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • lacychef