• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls~Yum!

In summary, one serving of Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls is 5 points and they are not suitable for those following a gluten-free diet due to the use of wheat flour and possible cross-contamination. These cinnamon rolls can be frozen for up to 2 months and each package contains 8 rolls. They are sold exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants and can be ordered through a consultant or earned for free by hosting a party.
lacychef
Here's a recipe that my hostess this weekend wanted me to make, since she's on weight watchers. Reminds me of a PC recipe though, since it's easy & uses refrigerated bread stick dough. Enjoy:)

Mini Cinnamon Rolls
2 Tbs. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. unsalted butter, melted
1 (11oz) tube refrigerated breadsticks
1/4 c. confectioner's sugar
1 1/2 tsp. reduced fat cream cheese
1/4 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter in small bowl; set aside.
Separate breadsticks into 12 strips. Sprinkle tops with brown sugar mixture and roll each one into a spiral, pressing to seal ends. Arrange in 9X13 pan about 1 inch apart and bake until light golden brown, about 15-18 minutes.Cool 10 minutes.
To prepare frosting, combine confectioner's sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla; adding a few drops of water if needed to make a smooth, spreadable glaze. Drizzle over the tops of the warm rolls and let stand a few minutes to set. Serve warm.
2 points per roll

(note: instead of separating the breadsticks right away, I just unrolled the dough, and separated into 2 groups~with 6 breadsticks stuck together in each group. Then, spread the brown sugar mixture evenly onto the breadsticks--was easier. If that makes sense!)

These sound really good! You're right, they are reminiscient of a PC recipe. Probably because there was a cinnamon roll recipe in one of the old cookbooks that used crescent rolls to do the same thing. :)

Thanks Lacy!! I will pass this on to my customers!!!:D

I can't wait to try this at a show next weekend! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Lacy. Nice to have some of these recipes around to help make our parties "figure" friendly!!!!!

You're welcome:) They are yummy too! (of course my thinking is: if they're only 2 points....that means you can have 2 or 3...right?!)

1. How many points are in one serving of Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls?

One serving of Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls is 5 points.

2. Are these cinnamon rolls suitable for those following a gluten-free diet?

Unfortunately, these cinnamon rolls are not gluten-free. They contain wheat flour and may also be processed in facilities that handle gluten-containing ingredients.

3. Can I freeze these cinnamon rolls for later consumption?

Yes, these cinnamon rolls can be frozen for up to 2 months. Make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or foil before freezing.

4. How many rolls come in one package?

One package of Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls contains 8 rolls.

5. Can I find these cinnamon rolls in stores or do I have to order them online?

These cinnamon rolls are sold exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants. You can order them through a consultant or host a party to earn them for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies