• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scones Are Great! Easy. Would Be Nice Gift!

In summary, scones are a great gift due to their deliciousness and longer shelf life. They are also easy to make with the right recipe and tools, and Pampered Chef's scone mix makes it even easier. Scones can be personalized as a gift by adding different mix-ins or shaping them into fun designs. Pampered Chef's scone mix is a great gift option because of its high-quality ingredients and customization options. Scones can also be made ahead of time for gifting, either by baking and freezing them or preparing the dry ingredients with instructions for the recipient.
its_me_susan
I just made the scones tonight _ so easy and yummy... I'm going to make them for the teachers, the librarian. yum. I used apricot and dried strawberries.

Fruit and Oat Scones

1 1/2 C. flour
1 C. rolled oats
1/4 C. brown sugar
2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
1/2 C. cold butter or oleo
1/2 C. dried mixed dried fruit
1/2 C. milk
1 T. sugar
1/8 t. cinnamon

Preheat oven to 400° F. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk and mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead about 8-10 times/ Roll out dough into a 9 inch circle, about 1/2 inch thick. Cut dough into 12 wedges, separate slightly. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
Bake for 15-17 minutes.

Serve warm.

Wow, those scones sound delicious! I love the idea of using apricot and dried strawberries, that sounds like a perfect combination. And I love that you're planning to make them for the teachers and librarian, what a sweet gesture. I might have to try making these for my own coworkers. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Dear [Name],

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed making and eating these scones! They truly are a delicious and easy treat to make. I love that you are planning to make them as gifts for the teachers and librarian, they will surely appreciate the thought and effort you put into making them.

Your choice of apricot and dried strawberries sounds absolutely delightful. I'm sure the combination of sweet and tangy flavors added a delicious twist to the scones. Thank you for sharing your variation of the recipe with us, I can't wait to try it out myself.

I'm sure the recipients of your scones will be very lucky to receive such a thoughtful and tasty gift. Keep up the great work in the kitchen and happy cooking!

Best,
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What makes scones a great gift?

Scones are a great gift because they are delicious and can be enjoyed by anyone. They also have a longer shelf life compared to other baked goods, making them a practical gift option.

2. Are scones easy to make?

Yes, scones are easy to make with the right recipe and tools. Our Pampered Chef scone mix is specifically designed to make the process even easier and more convenient.

3. Can scones be personalized as a gift?

Absolutely! Scones can be personalized as a gift by adding different mix-ins such as chocolate chips, dried fruit, or nuts. You can also use cookie cutters to shape them into fun designs.

4. What makes Pampered Chef's scone mix a great gift?

Pampered Chef's scone mix is a great gift because it is made with high-quality ingredients and comes with easy-to-follow instructions. It also allows for customization and can be made in various flavors.

5. Can scones be made ahead of time for gifting?

Yes, scones can be made ahead of time for gifting. You can either bake and freeze them, or prepare the dry ingredients in a jar or bag and include instructions for the recipient to make them fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies