• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Substitute for Cinnamon Plus: Help Me Out!

In summary, Cinnamon Plus is a versatile blend of cinnamon, sugar, and spices that can enhance the flavor of both sweet and savory dishes. If you are out of Cinnamon Plus or have a cinnamon allergy, you can use a substitute such as a blend of cinnamon and sugar, apple pie spice, or pumpkin pie spice. The amount of substitute to use will vary depending on the recipe and your personal taste preferences. You can also use a different type of sugar in the substitute, but you may need to adjust the amount for desired sweetness. Additionally, you can add other seasonings or spices to the substitute, such as nutmeg, allspice, or ginger, to create a unique flavor profile.
Laura420
Hey Gals...:eek:

Does anyone know what I can use instead of Cinnamon Plus (I think there is a recipe for a subsitute)... I just got my order today and I ordered the Korintje by accident.

I am making Harvest Dip for Friday night and the recipe calls for the plus! :cry:

This always happens to me! urgh! :(

Pumpkin Pie Spice is practically the same. Otherwise, add a little cloves and ginger to the plain cinnamon.

Ann, thank you. Do you think I can get that Pumpkin Pie Spice at Shoprite?

Pumpkin Pie spice is available from McCormick, so it is very readily available at the grocery store!

Kelly's right. Probably every mainstream seasoning company makes one, and it should be available at your local grocery store.

ok, thanks guys... off the the supermarket! duh!

Related to Substitute for Cinnamon Plus: Help Me Out!

What is Cinnamon Plus and why would I need a substitute?

Cinnamon Plus is a blend of cinnamon, sugar, and spices that adds a delicious flavor to both sweet and savory dishes. You may need a substitute if you are out of Cinnamon Plus or if you have a cinnamon allergy.

What ingredients can I use as a substitute for Cinnamon Plus?

Some ingredients that can be used as a substitute for Cinnamon Plus include a blend of cinnamon and sugar, apple pie spice, or pumpkin pie spice. You can also make your own blend by combining ground cinnamon, sugar, and your choice of spices.

How much of the substitute should I use in place of Cinnamon Plus?

The amount of substitute to use will depend on the recipe and your personal taste preferences. Start with the same amount of substitute as the recipe calls for Cinnamon Plus and adjust to taste.

Can I use a different type of sugar in the substitute?

Yes, you can use a different type of sugar in the substitute. Keep in mind that different types of sugar have different levels of sweetness, so you may need to adjust the amount used to achieve the desired flavor.

Are there any other seasonings or spices I can add to the substitute for extra flavor?

Yes, you can add other seasonings or spices to the substitute for extra flavor. Some popular options include nutmeg, allspice, or ginger. Experiment with different combinations to find the perfect blend for your taste buds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies