1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for Apple Cinnamon French Toast

1. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Hey guys I have a brunch party tomorrow and my host would like to serve a french toast dish with the Boutiful Pizza I'm demoing. I would like to send her the Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe from the "More Stoneware Sensations" cookbook only I don't have that cookbook! Does anyone have that cookbook who would be willing to post it for me?

Thanks a ton!

Dec 11, 2009
  2. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Do you still need this? Let me know, ASAP. I'm soon going to bed.

Dec 11, 2009
  3. Chef Kearns

Thank you Jae, but no. Go to bed!! Maybe one day someone else might, but don't stay up to post it.

Dec 11, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I can get it for you if you'd like..

Dec 11, 2009
  5. kcjodih

Apple Cinnamon French Toast
    (More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 29)

1 loaf (8 oz) French bread
    6 eggs
    1 1/2 cups milk
    8 Tbls sugar, divided
    1 tsp vanilla
    1/8 tsp salt
    1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
    4 Granny Smith apples
    2 Tbls butter or margarine
    Maple flavored syrup

Spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Cut bread into 1 inch thick slices (10-16 slices) using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange closely in single layer in Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in milk, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread. Combine the remaining 5 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut into rings by slicing down one side of each apple with 3 inch Paring Knife. Place half of apples over bread. Sprinkle half of the sugar-cinnamon mixture evenly over apples. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut butter into small pieces and arrange over apples. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with syrup.

Makes 8 servings

Dec 11, 2009
  6. Chef Kearns

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I think it is too late for this party, but I would like to offer it for other Brunch hosts (for them to make of course).

Dec 11, 2009
  7. kcjodih

You're welcome :) I'm glad I could help YOU out for a change :D

Dec 12, 2009
  8. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

That was nice Jodi. I did go to bed before CK responded.

Dec 12, 2009
Have something to add?