• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Apple Cinnamon French Toast

In summary, the conversation is about a brunch party where the host wants to serve a French toast dish with the Boutiful Pizza that the speaker is demoing. The speaker wants to send the host the recipe for Apple Cinnamon French Toast from the "More Stoneware Sensations" cookbook, but they don't have the cookbook. They ask if anyone else has the cookbook and can post the recipe for them. Someone offers to get the recipe for them and it is shared in the conversation. The speaker thanks everyone and mentions that they would like to offer the recipe to other brunch hosts in the future.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys I have a brunch party tomorrow and my host would like to serve a french toast dish with the Boutiful Pizza I'm demoing. I would like to send her the Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe from the "More Stoneware Sensations" cookbook only I don't have that cookbook! Does anyone have that cookbook who would be willing to post it for me?

Thanks a ton!

Do you still need this? Let me know, ASAP. I'm soon going to bed.

Thank you Jae, but no. Go to bed!! Maybe one day someone else might, but don't stay up to post it.

I can get it for you if you'd like..

Apple Cinnamon French Toast
(More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 29)

1 loaf (8 oz) French bread
6 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
8 Tbls sugar, divided
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
4 Granny Smith apples
2 Tbls butter or margarine
Maple flavored syrup

Spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Cut bread into 1 inch thick slices (10-16 slices) using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange closely in single layer in Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in milk, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread. Combine the remaining 5 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut into rings by slicing down one side of each apple with 3 inch Paring Knife. Place half of apples over bread. Sprinkle half of the sugar-cinnamon mixture evenly over apples. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut butter into small pieces and arrange over apples. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with syrup.

Makes 8 servings

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I think it is too late for this party, but I would like to offer it for other Brunch hosts (for them to make of course).

You're welcome :) I'm glad I could help YOU out for a change :D

That was nice Jodi. I did go to bed before CK responded.

1. How do I make Apple Cinnamon French Toast with Pampered Chef products?

To make Apple Cinnamon French Toast with Pampered Chef products, you will need our Round Covered Baker and our Deluxe Air Fryer. Begin by preheating your Air Fryer to 375°F. In the meantime, slice your bread into thick slices and dip them into a mixture of beaten eggs, milk, and cinnamon. Place the bread slices in the Round Covered Baker and bake in the Air Fryer for about 10 minutes. Then, top the French toast with sliced apples and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.

2. Is there a Pampered Chef recipe for Apple Cinnamon French Toast?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for Apple Cinnamon French Toast on our website. You can find it under the "Recipes" section or by using the search bar. This recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of all the Pampered Chef products you will need to make the French toast.

3. Can I use a different type of bread for my Apple Cinnamon French Toast?

Absolutely! Our recipe calls for thick slices of French bread, but you can use any type of bread you prefer. Just make sure the slices are thick enough to soak up the egg and milk mixture without falling apart.

4. How can I customize the recipe to make it healthier?

If you are looking for a healthier version of Apple Cinnamon French Toast, you can use whole wheat bread instead of white bread. You can also substitute the milk with almond milk or coconut milk and use a sugar substitute instead of regular sugar. Additionally, you can top the French toast with fresh berries instead of sliced apples.

5. Can I make Apple Cinnamon French Toast in advance?

Yes, you can make the French toast in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. To reheat, simply place the slices in the Air Fryer at 375°F for about 5 minutes or until heated through. You can also freeze the French toast for up to 1 month. Just make sure to wrap the slices tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
cookncoop
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda