• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast - Have a Copy to Share?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a recipe for apple cinnamon French toast that is baked in the oven. The website mentioned by one person has a lot of Pampered Chef recipes and another person recommends the "Harvest Apple French Toast" recipe from a Pampered Chef cookbook. Someone else finds the exact recipe for "Apple Cinnamon French Toast" in their rectangular baker cookbook and provides the ingredients and instructions.
chefannie
Does anyone have a copy of the apple cinnamon french toast that is baked in the oven? Thanks.

Any idea what cookbook it's in or what the name of it is? It'll make it easier to help find it.

Here is a website that has a bunch of PC recipes on it. I think this is the one you were looking for :)

pampered chef recipes | pampered chef | pampered chef recipes for consultants or anyone who uses pampered chef products

Harvest Apple French Toast
Posted by Rini

2 packages (12.5 ounces each) frozen plain French toast, thawed

1 cup milk

6 eggs

2 medium red baking apples such as Jonathan

1/2 cup walnuts, chopped

2 tablespoons butter or margarine

1/4 cup maple-flavored syrup

2 teaspoons cinnamon

1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries or raisins

Powdered sugar and additional maple-flavored syrup (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a rectangular baker with oil. Cut French toast into 1-inch cubes; place in baker.

2. In a small microwave-cooker, microwave milk on HIGH 1 1/2-2 minutes or until hot. In a bowl, whisk eggs. While continuously whisking, slowly pour hot milk into eggs. Pour egg mixture over French toast cubes; stir gently. Set aside.

3. Core and slice apples, leaving peel on. Cut apple slices into quarters. Chop walnuts. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add apples, walnuts, syrup and cinnamon. Cook over medium-high heat 3-3 1/2 minutes or until apples are crisp-tender.

4. Pour apple mixture over French toast mixture. Sprinkle with cranberries; mix using scraper. Bake 30-32 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with additional maple-flavored syrup, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 220 mg, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 14 g, Sodium 700 mg, Fiber 4 g

Okay, I found this titled exactly what you called it ;) LOL I found it in my rectangular baker document. Enjoy!

Apple Cinnamon French Toast

1 loaf (8 oz) French bread 1/8 tsp salt
6 eggs 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups milk 4 Granny Smith apples
8 Tbls sugar, divided 2 Tbls butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla Maple flavored syrup

Spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Cut bread into 1 inch thick slices (10-16 slices) using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange closely in single layer in Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in milk, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread. Combine the remaining 5 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut into rings by slicing down one side of each apple with 3 inch Paring Knife. Place half of apples over bread. Sprinkle half of the sugar-cinnamon mixture evenly over apples. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Preheat oven to 400. Cut butter into small pieces and arrange over apples. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with syrup. Makes 8 servings.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with that recipe. Here's the link to our official website where you can find the apple cinnamon french toast recipe: [insert link]. It's a delicious and easy dish to make, and your guests will absolutely love it. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any other recipe recommendations. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast?

To make the Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast, you will need to preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Dip slices of bread into the mixture and place them in a greased baking dish. In a separate bowl, mix together diced apples, brown sugar, and melted butter. Spread the apple mixture over the bread slices and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with maple syrup or powdered sugar on top.

2. Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread for this recipe. However, we recommend using a sturdy bread like French or sourdough to hold up to the egg mixture and apples.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your bread slices and how hungry your guests are.

4. Can I prepare this recipe the night before?

Yes, you can prepare the Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast the night before. Simply follow the instructions until you reach the step of baking the dish. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, remove the plastic wrap and bake as directed.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of this recipe. Let the Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast cool completely, then wrap individual portions in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe container. When ready to eat, thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
cookncoop
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies