• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas: Pecan Pie French Toast, Baked Apples, and More!

In summary, Becky is suggesting that the breakfast include a pecan pie French toast, bacon and sausage breakfast sausage squares, and a fruit salad. She is also suggesting that the breakfast be accompanied by a coffee and apple cider for the kids.
Laura420
Hello Gang!

I want to bounce some ideas off of you guys and see if I can make some changes or get some suggestions... My DH has to work on Thanksgiving :cry: so we are going to do a special breakfast to celebrate... It will be just us 5 ... Im doing the big Turkey dinner later in the day with extended family.

I want to make the following for breakfast:

Pecan Pie - Cinnamon Roll French Toast & Baked Apples
Bacon - Breakfast Sausage & the Ham and Cheese Squares

Too Much? :confused: Not Special enough?

Help!!:angel:

Okay - I think that sounds really good. The only thing I would add is some sort of fresh fruit. You have the baked apples....but I would do a cold fruit too. Maybe melon, or a citrus salad?

Becky, that is a great addition! My kids love fruit salad! I can toss some strawberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges and some pineapple together...

Thanks!

DD Coffee for us and I am thinking, maybe natural apple cider for the kids?

mmm.... I'm coming to your house for breakfast that day.

I hope all the food turns out okay and the breakfast feels special. . Ill dress the diningroom table, use special linens and tableware ...

I hate when DH cant be with us on a holiday - I know he must feel like he is missing something, I know I feel its not the same w/o him... urgh - sometimes I hate his job!

What a nice way to make a memory for your family. Sounds like it will be yummy.

raebates said:
What a nice way to make a memory for your family. Sounds like it will be yummy.

I agree. It's not a traditional T-giving Meal, but you are still making a memory and tradition with your family. I think your family will love it, because you are making a special family time with them. Focus on the thankfulness you have for being able to have that time together.

(Not trying to sound preachy....I just think you are making the best of the situation, and your family will love it for what it is!)

I LOVE making Family Traditions - even non-traditional ones!:D

If not the fresh fruit, then some sort of fruit smoothy in elegant glasses!

Have you ever made the ham and cheese omelet roll it looks very elegant on our rectangle SA platter and stand
maybe a basket of muiffins (that he could take with him for later)you could also do a fancy cheese tray with grapes around it
fruit salad in the trifle bowl (leftovers could be used in a salad later in the day

I like the basket of muffin idea too, but to send with him to work for him and his co-workers... that would be cute!

1. What are some ideas for a Thanksgiving breakfast spread?

Some ideas for a Thanksgiving breakfast spread could include dishes such as pumpkin pancakes, apple cinnamon French toast casserole, turkey and cranberry quiche, and roasted vegetable frittata. You could also include some traditional Thanksgiving sides like sweet potato hash or cranberry orange muffins.

2. Can you make a Thanksgiving breakfast ahead of time?

Yes, many Thanksgiving breakfast dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated on Thanksgiving morning. This can save time and stress on the day of the holiday. Recipes like casseroles, breakfast breads, and quiches often reheat well.

3. Are there any healthy options for a Thanksgiving breakfast?

Absolutely! You could incorporate some healthier options into your Thanksgiving breakfast spread, such as a yogurt parfait bar with fresh fruit and granola, oatmeal with seasonal toppings like pumpkin seeds and cranberries, or a vegetable frittata made with egg whites and loaded with veggies.

4. What are some easy and quick Thanksgiving breakfast ideas?

If you're short on time, some quick and easy Thanksgiving breakfast ideas could include individual breakfast sandwiches made with English muffins, eggs, and leftover turkey or ham, or a simple yogurt and fruit parfait. You could also put out a spread of bagels, cream cheese, and various toppings for a make-your-own bagel bar.

5. How can I incorporate traditional Thanksgiving flavors into my breakfast dishes?

There are many ways to incorporate traditional Thanksgiving flavors into your breakfast dishes. You could use ingredients like pumpkin, cranberries, sweet potatoes, and spices like cinnamon and nutmeg in dishes such as pancakes, waffles, muffins, and oatmeal. You could also use leftover Thanksgiving dishes, like turkey, in breakfast dishes like breakfast burritos or omelettes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • janetupnorth