• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Rolls

In summary, Becky is demoing a recipe for apple cinnamon pull-apart rolls. The recipe calls for Grands Biscuits, butter, brown sugar, apple & either cinnamon or caramel sprinkles. Becky suggests doubling or tripling the recipe to make monkey bread. She also mentions that the biscuits can easily be eaten by herself and her husband in one sitting. The downside of the recipe is that the biscuits are small and can be eaten quickly.
Dotty
Gold Member
I just saw this on Once-A-Month-Mom, which is all about freezer cooking. This recipe just looks FABULOUS. I love cinnamon rolls, I love apples.. what could be better? I think this would work well as a demo in the 8" executive pan or in the stoneware fluted pan as monkey bread (doubled or tripled)

http://onceamonthmom.com/apple-cinnamon-pull-apart-rolls/

That's funny! I've been doing a version of that since the apple sprinkles came out - just did them at a Brunch Show last Sat!

I do:

1 can Grands Biscuits, cut into quarters
4 Tbls. butter
3 Tbls. brown sugar
2-3 Tbls. Apple & either cinnamon or caramel sprinkles
1 apple, chopped

Melt butter in 10" skillet, add sugar and sprinkles and apple. Put biscuits on top, and toss to coat. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes.

I'd totally do this in the square baker! Not for a show, obviously, since it takes 45 minutes to bake, but YUM! I'm SO trying this later.

Thanks Becky - I was trying to decide what sort of biscuits to make for tonight's show (and I ran out of Cinnamon Sprinkles), so you just helped me make up my mind! I'll use the apple & caramel sprinkles...
YUM!
The really bad thing with making any version of these biscuits is that my husband and I can eat the whole pan by ourselves in one meal!! They're so small that you can't just eat 2 or 3, and before you know it, the whole pan is gone!

cheflorraine said:
Thanks Becky - I was trying to decide what sort of biscuits to make for tonight's show (and I ran out of Cinnamon Sprinkles), so you just helped me make up my mind! I'll use the apple & caramel sprinkles...
YUM!
The really bad thing with making any version of these biscuits is that my husband and I can eat the whole pan by ourselves in one meal!! They're so small that you can't just eat 2 or 3, and before you know it, the whole pan is gone!

That's SO true!

That sounds delish!!!

I only have 8" or 12", probably neither would work too well with the apples included.

The 12" should I would add a few more biscuits and some apples just enough to fill the pan :)

1. Can I make these rolls ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these rolls ahead of time and reheat them. Once they are cooled completely, store them in an airtight container in the fridge. When you are ready to serve them, simply reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

2. Can I use a different type of apple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for this recipe. However, keep in mind that different varieties of apples may have different levels of sweetness and tartness, which can affect the overall flavor of the rolls.

3. Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of bread for this recipe. Just make sure to use a bread that is similar in size and texture to the recommended brand for best results.

4. Can I freeze these rolls?

Yes, you can freeze these rolls. After they have cooled completely, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container in the freezer. When you are ready to eat them, let them thaw at room temperature and then reheat in the oven.

5. Can I make these rolls without a bundt pan?

Yes, you can make these rolls without a bundt pan. You can use a regular 9x13 inch baking dish and just place the rolls in a row instead of in a circular shape. However, the bundt pan does help create a visually appealing presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjulie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Kelley Sells