• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Sweet Cheese Ball Recipe: Easy Instructions for Creamy Treats

In summary, the ingredients needed for Sweet Cheese Balls are cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, and your choice of chopped nuts or chocolate chips for coating. To make them, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, shape into balls, roll in coating, and refrigerate before serving. They can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Variations include adding in different mix-ins and experimenting with different coatings. Sweet Cheese Balls can be served with accompaniments such as fruit slices, crackers, or pretzels.
lisa717
I can't find the recipe for these.....I made them in November...cream cheese, powered sugar, butter...a little vanilla....and add the sprinkles.....BUT I need to know how much 10x sugar and butter!!! PLease help me!

Oh boy... those sound good.

can you use this and modify it?

Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

1 8oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter (no substitutes)
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbsp brown sugar
3/4 cup mini chocolate or cinnamon chips (reg size is okay too)
3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours. Shape into a ball and refrigerate again until you can roll it in the nuts.
(i just put it in a bowl and sprinkle the nuts on top)

Serve with regular, chocolate or cinnamon graham crackers. The new graham sticks work well also.

Enjoy!

YES THANK YOU ..that is what I was looking for..I modified that one..by omitting the brown sugar and chips...and simply adding the sprinkles..I divide the cheese ball in 2 and do 2 little ones with both sprinkles....THANK YOU AGAIN!!

These sound yummmmmy! This would be a GREAT 2nd recipe for my Feb. shows to promo the sweet sprinkles.

Thanks for the recipe! Sounds like a yummy one!

how much of the sprinkles do you use?

Related to Delicious Sweet Cheese Ball Recipe: Easy Instructions for Creamy Treats

What are the ingredients needed for Sweet Cheese Balls?

The ingredients for Sweet Cheese Balls are cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, and your choice of chopped nuts or chocolate chips for coating.

How do I make Sweet Cheese Balls?

To make Sweet Cheese Balls, start by mixing together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined. Then, shape the mixture into small balls and roll them in graham cracker crumbs or your choice of coating. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.

Can Sweet Cheese Balls be made ahead of time?

Yes, Sweet Cheese Balls can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to keep them in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out.

What are some variations of Sweet Cheese Balls?

Some popular variations of Sweet Cheese Balls include adding in different mix-ins such as chopped dried fruit, mini chocolate chips, or chopped nuts. You can also experiment with different coating options such as crushed cookies or sprinkles.

What can I serve with Sweet Cheese Balls?

Sweet Cheese Balls can be served with a variety of accompaniments such as fruit slices, crackers, or pretzels. You can also serve them on a platter with other sweet treats for a dessert spread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
higoobs
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • bearydutch
  • Recipes and Tips