• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love Entertaining - but Hate the Cleanup

In summary, using disposable plates and utensils, multi-functional tools, non-stick cookware, and involving guests in a fun cleanup process are some tips for making cleanup easier when hosting a large dinner party. Pampered Chef offers a range of high-quality disposable options, as well as products such as the Mix 'N Chop, Rockcrok, and All-Purpose Kitchen Towels to help with post-entertaining cleanup.
kam
Staff member
Tonight was DH's fantasy Football draft. It went well.

We had hot dogs and chili, Cheesy potatoes, Buff Chicken Dip, Deviled Eggs, Chipotle Dip, Chips/Dip, Tandy Cake, Cookies, Profiterole Puffs and the NEW Bacon Chedaar Bites!

I was excited to try the new Bacon Cheddar Bites - but (as always) I was under the gun at the last minute and rushed through these without paying attention, I was really hoping to try these to see if they would be good for a demo, but of course - can't really remember much about putting these together.

But, they were really good - and they took longer than the 5-7 minutes at the last step to heat the filling.

But, I liked them - and they seemed to go.

But, we just finished cleaning up and I am so TIRED! :) and being a little tipsy doesn't help with the cleanup!

I'm glad to hear that your husband's fantasy football draft went well! The food spread sounds amazing, especially those new Bacon Cheddar Bites. It's always a bummer when we're in a rush and can't fully enjoy trying out a new recipe. But it sounds like they turned out great anyways. And I totally feel you on being exhausted after hosting a party and having to clean up afterwards. A little bit of tipsiness definitely doesn't make it any easier. But I'm sure it was all worth it for a successful draft night. Cheers to a fun and tasty evening!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your DH's fantasy football draft went well. It sounds like you had a delicious spread of snacks for everyone to enjoy. I can relate to the struggle of wanting to try a new recipe but feeling rushed and not being able to fully enjoy the process. However, I'm glad to hear that the Bacon Cheddar Bites turned out to be a hit! It's always exciting to find new recipes that can potentially be used for demos. As for the cleanup, I completely understand. That's one of the reasons I love using Pampered Chef products - they make cleanup a breeze! Have you tried our Quick-Stir® Pitcher for making and serving drinks? It's a game changer! And for those dishes that require a little more scrubbing, our Nonstick Cookware Cleaner is a must-have. It makes cleaning a breeze and keeps your cookware looking like new. I hope these tips help make your next hosting experience a little easier. Happy entertaining!

1. How can I make cleanup easier when hosting a large dinner party?

One way to make cleanup easier is to use disposable plates and utensils. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality disposable options that are both stylish and convenient.

2. What are some tips for minimizing the mess when cooking for a group?

Using multi-functional tools, such as our Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Scraper, can help minimize the number of utensils and dishes you need to use while cooking. Additionally, try cleaning as you go by rinsing and reusing utensils and wiping down surfaces as you finish using them.

3. How can I prevent food from sticking to my cookware, making cleanup more difficult?

Using non-stick cookware, such as our Rockcrok or Executive Chef Pan, can help prevent food from sticking and make cleanup a breeze. You can also try using a cooking spray or oil to further prevent sticking.

4. What are some ways to involve my guests in the cleanup process without making them feel obligated?

One way to involve your guests in the cleanup process is to make it a fun activity. Put on some music and assign different tasks to different guests. You can also provide fun tools like our Flexible Cutting Mats or Kitchen Spritzer to make the cleanup process more enjoyable.

5. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that can help with post-entertaining cleanup?

Yes, there are many products from Pampered Chef that can help with post-entertaining cleanup. Some popular options include our All-Purpose Kitchen Towels, Dish Soap Dispenser, and Silicone Cleaning Brush. We also offer a variety of cleaning solutions and tools to make the process easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • jwagner75