• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts From the Kitchen - What's Your Fav?

In summary, the conversation was about giving the gift of time instead of baked goods, and the plan to make mixes and decorate them with stamps for gifts. The speaker also mentioned receiving credit from their hair salon for bringing in baked goods and asked for suggestions on what others are making. They also shared their own favorite recipes for gifting, including Pecan Cookie Triangles, Cherry Eggnog Bread, Pecan Tassies, and Tempting Toffee Crisps. The conversation ended with the speaker talking about the items they dropped off at their hair salon and their plans to bring cornbread for 2nd grade story time the next day.
its_me_susan
I usually bake cookie trays (and I still may, we'll see), but I think I will give the gift of time this year, and the allow my teachers and others experience the feel-good of "baking" themselves with my gift.

I do this for myself (when I make the pumpkin loaves or scone recipes), filling ziplocks and I LOVE the time it saves to have these packets in my pantry. I plan to mix up mixes to my favorite cookies, quick loaves, etc, putting into ziplock bags, then covering up with a folded cardstock paper that I'll write our family's greetings and the recipe name on one side, the cooking instructions on the other (just the preheat oven, what to add that couldn't be added by me, like eggs, milk & oil). I plan to put my Stamping Up stamps to use (kids will do for their teachers).

Also - My hair salon just credited me $50 to bring in baked goods the few days before Thanksgiving, and then Christmas (I plan to get another credit), then Valentine's day...

These plans got me wondering what you are all making? Please include favorite cookie, bars/squares, and pies you like to gift people with! Oh appetizers too - they wants some appetizers... thinking Athenia cheese ball with crackers.

I love the Pecan Cookie Triangles - - in Stoneware Inspirations cookbook.
Cherry Eggnog Bread, Pecan Tassies, and Tempting Toffee Crisps.
YUMMM~

Attachments

• PECAN PRALINE COOKIE TRIANGLES.doc
    21 KB · Views: 281
  • Cherry Eggnog Bread.pdf
    367.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Pecan Tassies.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 418
  • Tempting Toffee Crisps.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 305
ChefNic said:
I love the Pecan Cookie Triangles - - in Stoneware Inspirations cookbook.
Cherry Eggnog Bread, Pecan Tassies, and Tempting Toffee Crisps.
YUMMM~

I'm so glad you mentioned the Pecan Cookie triangles (have them tagged) and toffee crisps. I do love the pecan tassies too.

Today I dropped of my rectangular chillzanne (emptied, on woven with guest towel and striped cranberry) filled with: Pumpkin bread, Fruit & Oat scones, Symphony brownies and Raspberry almond cookies. I also left the rectangular platter in the stand with my card on top, full of cello-wrapped pretzel wreaths.

She was thrilled!

Tomorrow is cornbread for 2nd grade story time :)

1. What are some popular gifts from the kitchen?

Some popular gifts from the kitchen include homemade spice blends, flavored oils and vinegars, baked goods such as cookies or bread, and jarred sauces or jams.

2. Are there any easy-to-make gifts from the kitchen?

Yes, there are many easy-to-make gifts from the kitchen that require minimal ingredients and time. Some examples include homemade hot cocoa mix, infused salts, and flavored popcorn.

3. What are some unique gifts from the kitchen?

Some unique gifts from the kitchen include homemade flavored liqueurs, dried herb wreaths, and customized tea blends. These gifts show personalization and creativity.

4. Can I make gifts from the kitchen in bulk?

Yes, you can make gifts from the kitchen in bulk, which is perfect for giving to multiple people during the holiday season or for special occasions. Just be sure to properly store and label the gifts.

5. How can I package gifts from the kitchen?

There are many creative ways to package gifts from the kitchen, such as using mason jars, decorative tins, or gift bags. You can also add personalized labels or tags to make the gifts even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Gypsy Rose