• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Idea for the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray

In summary, the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray are a set of stylish and convenient serving dishes for snacks and appetizers. They come with 3 bowls and 1 large compartment, and are dishwasher safe although hand washing is recommended. However, they should not be used for hot foods as they are made of bamboo and may warp or crack. The Bowls have a diameter of 3.5 inches and a depth of 1.5 inches, while the Cracker Tray measures 10 inches by 7 inches.
BettieC
Gold Member
I had a lazy day today and made Trader Joe's Spinach Artichoke dip :love:

I didn't want to take the whole bowl at once, so I took the little snack bowl, and put chips on the cracker tray....it was really convienent, and looked nice at the same time. :)

Good idea!!

Love that dip!!! Did you microwave in the bamboo?

1. What is the purpose of the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray?

The Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray are designed to make serving snacks and appetizers easy and stylish. The bowls are perfect for holding dips, sauces, and toppings, while the tray provides a convenient surface for crackers, chips, or other snacks.

2. Are the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

3. How many bowls and compartments are included in the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray?

The Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray come with 3 bowls and 1 large compartment for crackers or other snacks.

4. Can I use the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray for hot foods?

No, the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray are not designed for hot foods. They are made of bamboo, which can warp or crack when exposed to high temperatures.

5. What are the dimensions of the Bamboo Snack Bowls and Cracker Tray?

The Bamboo Snack Bowls have a diameter of 3.5 inches and a depth of 1.5 inches, while the Cracker Tray measures 10 inches by 7 inches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies