• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Cracker Tray & Mini Bamboo Bowls....

In summary, the bamboo cracker tray is made of sustainable and durable bamboo, comes with 4 mini bamboo bowls, is dishwasher safe, measures 12.5 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 1 inch in height, and the mini bamboo bowls can be used for both hot and cold foods.
BettieC
Gold Member
I feel so posh eating my bread dunked in parm/garlic & EVOO served in the mini bowl on the cracker tray....lol.

Something so small, but I think it makes a big difference, if you know what I mean :p

I know what you mean. cant wait to try mine out! May have to do that this weekend.

Haha, I totally know what you mean! There's just something about having a fancy setup for your bread and oil that makes it taste even better. And using a mini bowl on the cracker tray? Genius! It's all about those little details that elevate the dining experience. Keep living that posh life, my friend. ;)

1. What is the bamboo cracker tray made of?

The bamboo cracker tray is made of sustainable and durable bamboo, which makes it eco-friendly and long-lasting.

2. How many mini bamboo bowls come in a set?

The bamboo cracker tray set comes with 4 mini bamboo bowls, perfect for serving dips, sauces, or toppings.

3. Is the bamboo cracker tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bamboo cracker tray is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan and maintain its quality.

4. What are the dimensions of the bamboo cracker tray?

The bamboo cracker tray measures 12.5 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 1 inch in height.

5. Can the mini bamboo bowls be used for hot or cold foods?

Yes, the mini bamboo bowls are versatile and suitable for both hot and cold foods. They are also microwave safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies