• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well I Got My New Products Today!!

In summary, the author of the article is excited for the new cookbooks, utensils, and colors available and her husband thinks she is acting like a kid at christmas. The author also mentions that she was able to slice through a frozen package with the Santuko knife like it was butter and her neighbor wanted one too. There is a "lesser known" side of PC where surprises can be good or bad.
kat29
I'm so excited.:D I can't wait to try the Mandoline. And the Deep Covered Baker is really nice! I asked my husband what he wanted to eat and he said dinner was already done. I told him yeah but I want to cook some more and use my new products. He just laughed at me and said I was acting like a kid at christmas. LOL I really like the colors of the SA Bowls. I can't wait to bake with the silicone cupcake pan. Those are going to turn out neat. I love having tools that actually match my cookware now (I have the executive). I just can't wait to get to cooking. I'm not too sure about some of the recipes in the new cookbook. I'm not big on seafood. But hey I'll try anything once. Oh before I forget the 5' Utility knife, that is awesome. It cuts through paper like butter. I can't believe how sharp that thing is. Plus the design is great too. I need to get the rest of them but boy are they pricey guess that is what catalog shows are for. :) But anyway, I just wanted to share with someone. thanks you all for listening.:)

Yeah!!!! I used the Santuko last night. The recipe called for like half of the frozen spinach I had bought. I took out the knife and right in front of my neighbor I sliced through the FROZEN package like it was butter. He said, "Holy sh*t. I gotta get me one of those!" I was honestly as shocked as he was. It was like one of those informercials. LOL

WOW! I'll have to try that at a show!

AJPratt said:
Yeah!!!! I used the Santuko last night. The recipe called for like half of the frozen spinach I had bought. I took out the knife and right in front of my neighbor I sliced through the FROZEN package like it was butter. He said, "Holy sh*t. I gotta get me one of those!" I was honestly as shocked as he was. It was like one of those informercials. LOL

I got to get that knife. My husband wants it cause it "looks cool" according to him. LOL Kid at heart! That sound really cool. I was telling one of my customers this morning at the bus stop about what you had said about that knife. She said she guess she was gonna have to get herself one in October. So I got a booking for October!! YaY!! Now did someone say we could order that knife off our supply order this month??? Just wondered.

It is a manly knife! I don't know about supplies. but we could order it as a personal order and get the discount.

I can't remember but I think we can order it 50% off in September?? I will have to check around!!

I dont believe we can order it at 50% off but I wish!!!

60% off as a host.

60% off as a host in October, but you can order it on a personal order for your regular discount amount. 20% off if you are just starting 22% if you are over the 15,000.00 sales mark, even more if you are a director.

I am going to get mine as soon as we can order it....I have to get the information out to check the date.

Shawnna said:
60% off as a host in October, but you can order it on a personal order for your regular discount amount. 20% off if you are just starting 22% if you are over the 15,000.00 sales mark, even more if you are a director.

I am going to get mine as soon as we can order it....I have to get the information out to check the date.
WOW! I didn't realize that I got 22% off after $15k!!

AJPratt said:
WOW! I didn't realize that I got 22% off after $15k!!

You know - it's a little known fact - it is in the Consultant's Guide - but it's not talked about at all....I didn't realize it until I ordered something one day.....I guess not all surprises are bad:)

ChefBeckyD said:
You know - it's a little known fact - it is in the Consultant's Guide - but it's not talked about at all....I didn't realize it until I ordered something one day.....I guess not all surprises are bad:)
There is a "lesser known" side of PC... a dark side. LOL I love that kind of surprise!!!

The knife can be ordered as of August 1st #1053 on a personal order per the Weekly Bites 7/25/06. Sorry to get you guys excited! I could have sworn they were offering it 50% off as well.

1. What new products did you receive?

We received a variety of new products, including a new kitchen knife set, a non-stick baking sheet, a vegetable chopper, a silicone baking mat, and a garlic press.

2. Are these new products only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of our products are exclusive to Pampered Chef. We take pride in designing and sourcing high-quality, innovative products for our customers.

3. Can I see a demonstration of how to use these new products?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide in-person or virtual demonstrations of all our products. Contact your consultant to schedule a demonstration or visit our website for video tutorials.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our new products. Keep an eye out for our monthly specials or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I return these products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • DebPC