• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awaiting the UPS Man: Selling with Sell-a-thon Kits

In summary, the conversation was about the upcoming sell-a-thon kits and the products included in them for different levels. There was also a discussion about discontinued products, particularly the guacamole and salsa seasonings, and the possibility of them being replaced. One person also mentioned a censored word in the product list, and another asked about the products in the 3rd and 4th levels.
cookn' katie
Can any one please email what comes in the sell a thon kits. I earned the
2nd step and anxiously awaiting the UPS man. I could kiss him everytime he comes to my house!!! Thanks in advance.

Level 2 ProductsI am sooo excited, I also earned Level 2 in the sell-a-thon!! Below is what we get!
Italian Seasoning Mix
Mix N'Masher
Tiles Small Square
Decorator Bottle Set
Drainer
Chef's Tools-Pasta Fork
Chef's Tools-Spoon
Bar Board
Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board
Tiles Reversible Table Runner
Stainless/Silicone Flat Whisk
Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan
Tiles Paper ****tail Napkins
Tiles Paper Dinner Napkins
Medium Square with Cranberry Accent
Forged Cutlery-Paring 3.5"
Ultimate Mandoline
Cutting Board
Stripes & Tiles Kitchen Towel Set
Chef's Tools-Slotted Spoon
Tiles Small Bowl
The Pampered Chef Cooking For Two or More Cookbook

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I see that the guacamole and salsa seasonings are being discontinued. Are they being replaced? My customers love these. We have been asking HO to offer them in their own seperate packages.

Guacamole is by itself, but no salsa. The sell athon won't arrive for another week and a half! I think it's by the 31st!

So I need to let my salsa lovers know that they will not be able to get it after Aug. 31st. I wonder how long they will keep? I can't believe they are keeping one and not the other. My guacamole lovers will be thrilled!!

Did anyone else noticed the sensored product in the list?? It blocked out ****tail napkins (a four letter word the starts with c and rhymes with rock)! Too funny!

Could you please tell me also what is in the 3 & 4th levels also. I am trying to decide what packages that I need to order. That way I can start saving right now!!! katie

gilliandanielle said:
Did anyone else noticed the sensored product in the list?? It blocked out ****tail napkins (a four letter word the starts with c and rhymes with rock)! Too funny!

that is too funny! I hadn't even noticed it:)

Related to Awaiting the UPS Man: Selling with Sell-a-thon Kits

1. How do I order a Sell-a-thon Kit?

To order a Sell-a-thon Kit, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and purchase it directly. Simply select the kit you want and proceed to checkout. Your kit will be shipped directly to you.

2. What is included in the Sell-a-thon Kit?

The Sell-a-thon Kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and business supplies. This may vary depending on the specific kit, but typically includes catalogs, order forms, product samples, and marketing materials. The products included will also vary but are typically popular and high-quality items.

3. Can I customize my Sell-a-thon Kit?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer the option to customize Sell-a-thon Kits. However, we do offer a variety of kits to choose from, so you can select the one that best fits your needs and budget.

4. How can I use the Sell-a-thon Kit to boost my sales?

The Sell-a-thon Kit is designed to help you increase your sales by providing you with all the necessary tools and products to host a successful party. You can use the products in the kit as incentives for guests to book parties or as prizes for games. The marketing materials can also help you promote your business and reach potential new customers.

5. Is the Sell-a-thon Kit only for new consultants?

No, the Sell-a-thon Kit is available for all Pampered Chef consultants to purchase. It can be a great tool for both new and experienced consultants to boost their sales and grow their business. If you are a new consultant, this kit can also help you get started and build your inventory of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • mom4angela